Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. (2865 Views)

You Can't Believe How Much $$ I Made In Few Days With This Trick - Full Details / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Smartforexmgr: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Are you interested in making sweatless profit from Forex Trading but donot have the trading knowledge and experience,

You can partner with Smart forex account management services.

We use a world class trading strategy and can mange your forex portfolio with uptimum results,

No service fee, only profit sharing

Daily profit and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Contact us on telegram for more details.

(at)smartfxmgr
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by cybernaut(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
DanielPat01:
There is a question about PayPal and dollar that has been bothering me since and I would appreciate it if you or anyone reading this right now can help me out,

Let's say for instance someones sends me $1000 to my PayPal and I withdraw to my bank account, what rate will be credited to my account?
The international 1$ rate of N432 or the black market rate of N740.

Would appreciate if you could be of help?
If you sell to PayPal direct to your bank account they will charge you in government rate which is lower but if you sell it to black market rate or aboki rate it will be high in price. The best thing for you is look for legit exchanger like me to exchange at high rate.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello bro,
What's good?.

DanielPat01:

Alright. Thanks a lot. I'm expecting something soon. Will let you know when it has arrived.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Weekend deals still on.
PayPal
TransferWise.
Skrill.
Perfect Money.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Wodu89: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Today makes it 40-52 days period since Mrpassionate received my PayPal funds and has refused to make payment

Anyone who knows this nuisance should tell him to pay me my money. I also want him added to scam list pending when he pays me he may then have him name and moniker removed.

How it happened :

He received my PayPal funds and all of a sudden refused to talk no matter how many times I contacted him.

He then tried to activate dissapearing messages after 20+ days I contacted him again asking for m money. He did this so I wouldn't make screenshots of what transpired.

Immediately I threatened to come and expose him on the forum. He chatted ( first time in 20+ days just because I said I was coming here to expose him )

His response:

My ordinary $54-58 led to his account been temporarily frozen. Mind you, no screenshot, for an European PayPal account that has received thousands of dollars suddenly gets frozen because of $55. The average Nigerian is dishonest both home and abroad. Abroad life hasn't changed him.

To not appear too much of a bother, I told him to pay me the money in splits. The first part 10k a week after. The balance around 22k a week later. He agreed.

He made the first payment last week Friday. Yesterday was the second Friday. He stopped communicating since a week now.

I normally don't bring business deals to the forum. But I have been scammed by too many Nairalanders this here alone, making it difficult for me to pay my workers and even sustain my businesses.

I need my money

Add Mrpassionate to scammers list. And then ask him to pay me my money
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Still here.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by 1TrippleCee: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Today makes it 180 - 205 days period since Mrpassionate received my PayPal funds and has refused to make payment

Anyone who knows this nuisance should tell him to pay me my money. I also want him added to scam list pending when he pays me he may then have him name and moniker removed.

How it happened :

He received my PayPal funds and all of a sudden refused to talk no matter how many times I contacted him.

He then tried to activate dissapearing messages after 20+ days I contacted him again asking for m money. He did this so I wouldn't make screenshots of what transpired.

Immediately I threatened to come and expose him on the forum. He chatted ( first time in 20+ days just because I said I was coming here to expose him )

His response:

My ordinary $54-58 led to his account been temporarily frozen. Mind you, no screenshot, for an European PayPal account that has received thousands of dollars suddenly gets frozen because of $55. The average Nigerian is dishonest both home and abroad. Abroad life hasn't changed him.

To not appear too much of a bother, I told him to pay me the money in splits. The first part 10k a week after. The balance around 22k a week later. He agreed.

He stopped communicating since a week now.

I normally don't bring business deals to the forum. But I have been scammed by too many Nairalanders this here alone, making it difficult for me to pay my workers and even sustain my businesses.

I need my money

Do not do business with MrPasionate. He is a thief
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
It's really the last time I am going to respond to you.
I owed you nothing and you should be feeling lucky that I even paid you 10k+ or so just for my reputations.

We negotiated to buy your $ and it's took you another 2 months or so before your first payment came in after I have long forgotten we even have anything in the pipeline, and the account has already been frozen before your first payment came in.

I still paid you afterwards to let you know that I don't need your 54$, I could pay you all it's means nothing to me but I won't be paying for what I didn't eat.

Before you send money to vendor's acct, always checked for updates in last minute to save yourself story that hurt.
I OWES YOU NOTHING...

I don't like your energy in this forum and I shouldn't even have engaged in having anything to do with you.

1TrippleCee:
Today makes it 180 - 205 days period since Mrpassionate received my PayPal funds and has refused to make payment

How it happened :

His response:

He stopped communicating since a week now.

I need my money

Do not do business with MrPasionate. He is a thief.

Why is someone with a good personality on this forum will be using multiple IDs. Please tell us. Delete all the rubbish you Av tag me with. And get your little 20k payment.. I don't have time for nonsense.

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by 1TrippleCee: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
mrpassionate:

It's really the last time I am going to respond to you.
I owed you nothing and you should be feeling lucky that I even paid you 10k+ or so just for my reputations.

We negotiated to buy your $ and it's took you another 2 months or so before your first payment came in after I have long forgotten we even have anything in the pipeline, and the account has already been frozen before your first payment came in.

I still paid you afterwards to let you know that I don't need your 54$, I could pay you all it's means nothing to me but I won't be paying for what I didn't eat.

Before you send money to vendor's acct, always checked for updates in last minute to save yourself story that hurt.
I OWES YOU NOTHING...

I don't like your energy in this forum and I shouldn't even have engaged in having anything to do with you.

Hyporcisy is when you stopped replying since you got my funds since March and you choose to reply today.

I know why you are replying. All of a sudden you have found your voice.

You are trying to save a 3,500 euros deal. Guess what I have stopped this transaction. Thief
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by 1TrippleCee: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Societe Generale Bank Of Nigeria / Original Wedding Rings/bridal Make-up/party Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.