Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Phyna To Ebuka, Groovy Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend And I Accepted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyna To Ebuka, Groovy Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend And I Accepted (495 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyna To Ebuka, Groovy Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend And I Accepted by GKentertainment: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Big Brother Naija season 7 level up winner, Phyna had a conversation with Ebuka, the host of the show after the grand finale show. During the conversation, Ebuka asked her about her relationship with Groovy, knowing that Amaka also liked groovy.
Phyna answered him saying, that from the beginning of the show, she has always liked groovy but she didn't make any move because , Beauty and Groovy we're both shipping.

According to her, After beauty's disqualification, she and Amaka had a conversation about groovy but
http:///s7583e661221004en_ng?link=1&client=news

(1) (Reply)

Omg�gistlover EXPOSE Judy Austin Is Pregnant Agai For Yul Edochie / He Did Not Slump;he Just Did Not Wake Up From His Sleep -sammie Okposo's Manager / The Dark Secret Of The Destiny Etiko Family | You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.