Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? (717 Views)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by obisage(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
I've been able to save about a million naira this year from my photography business.

I don't know what to invest it exactly...
I'm left between buying a land, investing in another business outside photography or using it to get married as I am 35 already

What do you suggest? If you suggest business, please be specific about the type of business, especially ones that will require less of my time.
(Please I don't want to do crypto)
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by mariahAngel(f): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Go into textile business.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Go into food stuff biz.

Garri
Beans
Palm oil
Seasoning
All kind of food stuff except you want to go into something more corporate.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Tohsynetita1: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
that won't take time ? like how many hours daily?
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by lordparcel: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Start Provision store
Feeding and transport are human needs

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Odinakaibe2022(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Invest am in building plaza and shops and rent people
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
obisage:
I've been able to save about a million naira this year from my photography business.

I'm left between buying a land, investing in another business outside photography or using it to get married as I am 35 already

What do you suggest? If you suggest business, please be specific about the type of business, especially ones that will require less of my time.

Marry quickly so u can have a son

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Veryfied: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
obisage:

Where are you located?
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
obisage:

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by obisage(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Veryfied:

Where are you located?
Is my location necessary for an advice??
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
obisage:

What is your level of education so I will offer you the best advice
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Reinamaria(f): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fxmanager:
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Op, if you know NOTHING about forex, please ignore this.
Thank you.
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by mrsage(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:

One million naira to build plaza and shops.

This is very very serious o grin grin grin

Well done sir

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by obisage(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
What is your level of education so I will offer you the best advice

I dropped out of secondary school... But I consider myself intelligent and Intellectually smart
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Sirchiboy: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
obisage:

I dropped out of secondary school... But I consider myself intelligent and Intellectually smart
Alright,
I will still consider you go back to school and get a degree.
You will need it later in future.
Concerning going into business.
Since you are a photographer and you want to diversify your business..
You can go into Shoes/clothes business or you set up a training center for people that want to learn photographic work
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Veryfied: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
obisage:

Is my location necessary for an advice??
Definitely.
Your location could determine the best possible kind of business you could go into.
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by rightdeals2612: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UA6tbwcZ8
You can just watch the video and make 50,000in two weeks using just 1000 Naira it's legit and I have withdraw from it
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by obisage(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Alright,
I will still consider you go back to school and get a degree.
You will need it later in future.
Concerning going into business.
Since you are a photographer and you want to diversify your business..
You can go into Shoes/clothes business or you set up a training center for people that want to learn photographic work

Thanks you, I really appreciate your advice...

You are a prophet... I've really considered opening a boutique before, but I changed my mind because it'll require my attention or whoever I put there will finish me up...

I May really have to organize and intensify the training aspect of my business, though I currently have about 8 students, but I think I'll/can run it like an academy...

For going back to school, it's not really in my agenda for now, but if I really have to, it will be on going to photography schools in another country

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Kobicove(m): 4:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:

He should use N1 million Naira to build a shopping plaza?! shocked
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 4:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Reinamaria:

Op, if you know NOTHING about forex, please ignore this.
Thank you.
What do you know about forex? And why do you think the Op shoud not invest with us?
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:

1 Million Naira to build plaza and shops in this Buhari regime ?!

This is very laughable.

That cannot even set up a Modern POS shop, get in touch with reality.
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by obisage(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Veryfied:

Where are you located?
Lagos
Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by BigDawsNet: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:

Op said #1m not $1m

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? by erjo: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Marry quickly so u can have a son

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Funds Needed / Lagos Start Up Installs Off-grid Cooling System At Mile 12 Market Lagos / @ Shitta Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.