Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka should resign from being a Catholic Priest and - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka should resign from being a Catholic Priest and (350 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened / Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka should resign from being a Catholic Priest and by reallifegospel(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to news of Rev. Fr Mbaka's ordeal at Adoration ground on Sunday.

Advises him to resign from being stuck in the monastery and start his own global ministry

In his own exact words he says;

"The kind of news I'm receiving from the South East about the ordeal of my Brother; Rev. Fr. Ejike C. Mbaka is really not good.
  If I were him, I'll resign from being a Catholic Priest, renounce that vow or oath and start running on my own terms (according to the dictates of the scriptures), that is just so not cool.
  Well I'm just saying what I could do if it were me, I may not know the kind of reality he's facing right now.
  May God help him.
The Gospel is a pure, colorless and beautiful ornament.
  Men are only fond of wrapping their images around it.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Dr. Constance C. Friday Ani.

1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka should resign from being a Catholic Priest and by reallifegospel(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
reallifegospel:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to news of Rev. Fr Mbaka's ordeal at Adoration ground on Sunday.

Advises him to resign from being stuck in the monastery and start his own global ministry

In his own exact words he says;

"The kind of news I'm receiving from the South East about the ordeal of my Brother; Rev. Fr. Ejike C. Mbaka is really not good.
  If I were him, I'll resign from being a Catholic Priest, renounce that vow or oath and start running on my own terms (according to the dictates of the scriptures), that is just so not cool.
  Well I'm just saying what I could do if it were me, I may not know the kind of reality he's facing right now.
  May God help him.
The Gospel is a pure, colorless and beautiful ornament.
  Men are only fond of wrapping their images around it.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Dr. Constance C. Friday Ani.
Re: Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka should resign from being a Catholic Priest and by festacman(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Obedience is a big test, which many fail. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Ibrahim Chatta / ‘everybody Is Cheating On Their Partner This 2022’ – Bbnaija Tuoyo / Davido Declares New Music With Wizkid Next Month (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.