Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) (26235 Views)

Black Panther 2 - Wakanda Forever Free Download. / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2022
folake4u:

It's that particular line that keeps me going, to be honest. cheesy
I get your point. The first time I saw that trailer, I had mad goosebumps. cry
as in eh, I just prefer that first trailer.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Mrikay94(m): 6:14am On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
White man still using black man to make money.
Some slave chains can't be broken.
Fool
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2022
africandollar:

Yeah, Chadwick's are big shoes to fill...but she still can own it and make it work.

Hopefully she does... Still, they could have just created another character for her.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Mirasteel: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Rahkman:
E no go sell reach the first one ....this is just like thor without Chris Hemsworth or iron man without Robert Downey junior
It will shock you, it might surpass $1 billion self.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Mirasteel: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

They dare not try that rough play! undecided

Like the rumor of changing the 007 Character to a woman!

They should be respecting themselves o!
Lol. there's nothing that can't happen, even Thor has female Thor and even the hulk has she-hulk. grin
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Mirasteel: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2022
folake4u:

Same here oh. I prefer the previous trailer to this one, especially that soundtrack with Kendrick Lamar and Tems!!!!! I had to download that song and it's been on repeat at least TWICE a day.

I nor know wetin them do this final trailer for oh. undecided
The other one is not the official trailer, this one is.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by intruder15(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
White man still using black man to make money.
Some slave chains can't be broken.

How you reason is pathetic.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by ike007(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by peacettw: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2022
DanielPat01:
Trailer I watched about 2 months ago is what Nairaland is showing here. Funny. cheesy Nigerian sometimes looks like evening newspaper.

A second trailer was released yesterday. What you had watched was the first one
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2022
intruder15:

How you reason is pathetic.
I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2022
SpatialKing:

Black has never been a female lead movie
Even the Comics come in editions

Marvel is just trying to be gender inclusive

Hawkeye female version of Clint
IronHeart female version of IronMan
SheHulk
Love and Thunder
It's an adaptation of the comics
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by mrMeen(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Rahkman:
E no go sell reach the first one ....this is just like thor without Chris Hemsworth or iron man without Robert Downey junior
bet you it will sell nearly twice
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by AbdulCLO: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
I thought it was said Kamaru Usman will feature in this balck panther
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by davibid: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Princebest:
This life though. If we only understand how quickly people move on eh, we'll stop raising shoulders and be very humble.

Chadwick Boseman was the main guy in this movie and then he died and it was like the movie has come to an end.

One lesson to never forget in life, no matter how good, rich and well positioned you are, life will move on when you're dead.

FACT!

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Horus(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Angela Bassett as Queen Ramonda in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Spandau: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
peacettw:

You really should get a grip over yourself and purge whatever plagues you before it's too late.

grin grin grin grin grin
Chadboss Wickman!
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by goody234: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
ModCaller:

You are an irredeemable racist.

Wake up, America is no longer a white country. This is 2022 and black men are part and parcel of the American and European systems.

Ode who controls the system if it is not white men ...coconut head
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by ModCaller: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
goody234:

Ode who controls the system if it is not white men ...coconut head

Controls where? Was Obama not their president some years back?

No race controls anything in America. Free your mind from racism. Don't cheat yourself.

Work hard and quit being a pussy.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by goody234: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
ModCaller:

Controls where? Was Obama not their president some years back?

No race controls anything in America. Free your mind from racism. Don't cheat yourself.

Work hard and quit being a pussy.

Lol you are the one to free your mind nothing is holding me back i am just not living in fantasy land like you .. ..look at the top 100 top CEOs and owners of baseball ..football and basketball teams they are all white , just a little sample for you ...
Then read about the history of America ...ppl like you will always be in denial ....if you are a black man talking like this the day a white police officer blows your brains out for no reason then you will not be able to peddle your racism denial ...ODE
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by ModCaller: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
goody234:

Lol you are the one to free your mind nothing is holding me back i am just not living in fantasy land like you .. ..look at the top 100 top CEOs and owners of baseball ..football and basketball teams they are all white , just a little sample for you ...
Then read about the history of America ...ppl like you will always be in denial ....if you are a black man talking like this the day a white police officer blows your brains out for no reason then you will not be able to peddle your racism denial ...ODE

Free your mind. Don't become a victim of your imagination. Don't you see Indian immigrants on that top CEO? Indians choose to liberate themselves mentally. That's why they were able to hustle to the top.

America is a no man's land. This is a well known fact. Only a tiny percentage of Americans are originally from America.

Almost all Americans are of immigrant origins. That is the definition of a no man's land.

I bet someone like you will not become anything in life even in America because of your mindset. You're literally a SLAVE! Even though slavery has ended, you still chose to be a SLAVE!

It's all in your head. Nobody gives a shît about your existence talk less of your skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by goody234: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
ModCaller:

Free your mind. Don't become a victim of your imagination. Don't you see Indian immigrants on that top CEO? Indians choose to liberate themselves mentally. That's why they were able to hustle to the top.

America is a no man's land. This is a well known fact. Only a tiny percentage of Americans are originally from America.

Almost all Americans are of immigrant origins. That is the definition of a no man's land.

I bet someone like you will not become anything in life even in America because of your mindset. You're literally a SLAVE! Even though slavery has ended, you still chose to be a SLAVE!

It's all in your head. Nobody gives a shît about your existence talk less of your skin colour.

I am a well educated man and i do very well thank you joker !!..ODE your the slave to your own denial ...you sound like an african coon i met people like you where i used to work always licking the white mans ass ,Nobody ever respected people like you as your opinions never mattered
Always grinning from ear to ear like a fool even though you are being insulted ....You detest your fellow black americans even though without them your family and your generations would never have sniffed America, just remember the civil rights they fought for helped your ungrateful ass to come here ...YOU are probably a democrat voter if not than a hardcore republican wannabe ...Ungrateful coon !!...LOL
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Overhype piece of sh*t
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by YangaBabe: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Really looking forward to this movie though I miss Chadwick cry, I still believe it will be a worthy watch. Meanwhile, I'm so enjoying the long lasting battery in this Oraimo trimmer, it can last you several shaves just with one charge.

Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by StainlessCup: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
demolagilbert:
Tems baby on the soundtrack 'No woman no cry' was it for me. Baby girl brought color to that song! I preferred the initial trailer with that soundtrack to this final trailer.

That was a teaser from MCU and not a trailer. This is the first trailer,hoping they would release another one before NOV 11
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by StainlessCup: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
peacettw:

A second trailer was released yesterday. What you had watched was the first one
The first one was a teaser and not a trailer.
Re: Black Panther: 'Wakanda Forever’ Trailer (Video) by peacettw: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
StainlessCup:

The first one was a teaser and not a trailer.

Your point being?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Each Of The Housemates Nominated One Another For Eviction / AMVCA 2022 Nominees (Full List) / #bbnaija: Bambam, Rico Give Reasons Miracle Must Be Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.