Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency (3046 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? / How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by WordsMender(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
I need my transcripts from LAUTECH for an online application. I see that I can apply from the university's website and pay N7,800 for it to be sent to my address. Please is there anyone who has tried this before and it was successful?

I also need to apply for a letter of English proficiency from same school? Can anyone put me through on how to get this, please?
Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by TosinKate(f): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello.
I have applied before (2014) for a transcript physically and I also applied online (2019). To the best of my knowledge, it was a smooth process, especially the online one. And if you are applying for the second time, you will get the student copy in your email.
For the English proficiency letter, you will need to go to the Registrar's office to apply or you can send someone to apply on your behalf (A response I got when I wrote to the Registrar about it). I got in touch with someone, and he said, I will need to write a letter of request, then an authority letter for the third-party application. He also said the payment is not in cash (which means I will need to pay to his account, then he will use his ATM card to pay in the office). The person said he paid 1050 Naira the last time he helped someone with this (about 2 years ago). I hope this information will guide you.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by mayowadavies: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
@TosinKate: Can I apply for a postgraduate transcript online?

TosinKate:
Hello.
I have applied before (2014) for a transcript physically and I also applied online (2019). To the best of my knowledge, it was a smooth process, especially the online one. And if you are applying for the second time, you will get the student copy in your email.
For the English proficiency letter, you will need to go to the Registrar's office to apply or you can send someone to apply on your behalf (A response I got when I wrote to the Registrar about it). I got in touch with someone, and he said, I will need to write a letter of request, then an authority letter for the third-party application. He also said the payment is not in cash (which means I will need to pay to his account, then he will use his ATM card to pay in the office). The person said he paid 1050 Naira the last time he helped someone with this (about 2 years ago). I hope this information will guide you.

Best wishes.
Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by Aionian(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Authority letter for the third-party application?

will need to write a letter of request, then an authority letter for the third-party application. He also said the payment is not in cash (which means I will need to pay to his account, then he will use his ATM card to pay in the office). The person said he paid 1050 Naira the last time he helped someone with this (about 2 years ago). I hope this information will guide you.

Best wishes.[/quote]
Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by alakara(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
TosinKate:
Hello.

Best wishes.

Pls, how can I get the student copy from lautech. Thanks.
Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by TosinKate(f): 3:04am On May 28, 2023
Apply online. The process is straight forward.

alakara:

Pls, how can I get the student copy from lautech. Thanks.
Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by TosinKate(f): 3:06am On May 28, 2023
I am not sure about the Lautech postgraduate transcript.

Please try to read through the information on the University website. You can as well find the email address of the Registrar and send an email.

Best wishes.

mayowadavies:
@TosinKate: Can I apply for a postgraduate transcript online?

Re: LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency by dwal: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Do Lautech give letter of english proficiency to MBA hoder?

(1) (Reply)

Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide / Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! / Info About Ndu Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.