Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Mr. Eniye Khaki Congratulates Government Tompolo On His Multi-million Contract. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Eniye Khaki Congratulates Government Tompolo On His Multi-million Contract. (293 Views)

Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eniye Khaki Congratulates Government Tompolo On His Multi-million Contract. by bluebutton: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mr. Khaki Eniye has expressed his delight with the Niger Delta ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo over the winning of the Pipeline Surveillance Contract bid. He appealed to all organisations to end all legal issues involving the ex-militant leader, popularly called Tompolo, and pays more attention to the development of the Niger Delta region.

The Director Mr. Eniye, who is also an Ijaw Indigene, in a statement, said Tompolo have made indelible marks in the struggle for the advancement of the Niger Delta region at great risk to his life and family.

He said: “Tompolo is a true hero in the class of the late Major Jasper Adaka Boro, Harold Dappa-Biriye, Ken Saro Wiwa and other Niger Delta heroes.
He added that Tompolo gave everything towards the emancipation of the people of the region.

The Director also condemned the apathetic attitude of fellow ijaw indigenes and sundry organisations towards the demands of the people.

It is no longer news that Tompolo, has consolidated his hold on the coveted multi-billion naira Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited’s oil pipeline surveillance contract awarded to him by the Federal Government. This is a great feat for an Ijaw man.

This N4bn per month contract, which covers the Ijaw-speaking part of Bayelsa State (Southern Ijaw and Ekeremor local government areas), Delta, Ondo, Imo and Rivers states, attracted a groundswell of opposition from some stakeholders in Bayelsa, Ondo, Imo and Rivers states. Others, including the Amalgamated Arewa Youth Groups who questioned the Federal Government’s patronage of Tompolo, who they labelled a fugitive.

Mr. Eniye who also had a vested interest in the bid for the Contract accepted the resolution of the Federal Government to award this contract in a crystal spirit of sportsmanship to work with Tompolo towards building a greater geo-political region

Mr. Eniye is pleased that Tompolo has since the emergence of the pipeline surveillance contract been adroitly engaging key stakeholders in the Niger Delta region, assuring them of his commitment to run an all inclusive operation to stamp out pipeline vandalism, oil theft and illegal bunkering in the region. This measure sparked a well deserved interest which Mr. Eniye intends to fan into a flame of development.

Holding Tompolo to his bond to reach out to all stakeholders and pointing out that “the business of pipeline surveillance is all inclusive.” Mr Eniye intends to engage Tompolo in further discussions in furtherance to the contracts and noticeably falling in line with the newly-found peace-building processes.

It is a thoughtful decision that holds the promise of impacting positively on constant efforts by the Federal Government to curtail avoidable disruptions in our crude oil production and improve our national economy, security and stability and we are into this development together.

Re: Mr. Eniye Khaki Congratulates Government Tompolo On His Multi-million Contract. by Eskimo0147: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm depressed as I write this

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Boat Mishap: Traders Forced Me To Ferry Them — Sailor / 2023: Obidient Lagos Rally Better Than APC’s, Okupe Boasts / Lagos used to be a smart city until 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.