Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) (59141 Views)

Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) / Bus Conveying Schoolchildren Catches Fire On The Road In Port-harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by ngBuild: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Checked the website to book a free flight, the dates list can't be selected, lolz free tickets indeed
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
OBTMOS:
Trying to break into the market but that’s too much.
They should have made it 50% or 70% off!

Go back , read and comprehend
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rascal!

atedawas:
Useless country
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by nedekid: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
sony01:
Is this flight available from Ilorin Int Airport to Abuja?.
Yep, but a long transit after a stopover in LHR. grin
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by wellmax(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
atedawas:
Useless country

Your country is useless. You shall be useless too.

Nigeria is a blessed country for me and my household.

7 Likes

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by nedekid: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
bigjackass:
Whats the catch? Free flights for 6 whole days to several destinations. I dont trust them. Hope they are not using student pilots
Abi young shall grow, chisco drivers that have finish steering now promoted to pilots grin

1 Like

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't like the planes they're operating .
I fear CRJs and MD83 pass anything!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ogchase33: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
coconutbag:
Flights are currently more expensive in Nigeria than in many other countries. At half of the current fares, our airlines will most likely still be in profit.
Turkish airlines domestic flights are around 450 Turkish Lira which is about 21k maximum. In Other parts of Europe you can travel with 40 pounds to another country. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1577341765085954048?s=20&t=NDu10YLXRmDkYznSRt_-VA
I for go to Lagos but I don't have transport money to come back, or is it a return ticket? Also free?
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by nedekid: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
OBTMOS:

What I meant was: Instead of them bearing all the cost of this opening period, they should have shifted the responsibilities a little to their target clients.
This move will definitely have a negative impact on their business, except they have billions somewhere to augment whatever.
Do you think they thought of it all?
Besides the owner is a very smart deep pocket.
His major source of income is majority of Nigerians. BETNAIJA grin

1 Like

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by pensator: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is an aviation dream come true......VALUE JET leads others will follow....

The owner is a philanthropist and his goodwill to the common people is incomparable..

Welcome to the world aviation with a class...

#VALUEJETRULES#

2 Likes

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Panda7(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
still searching where to book my first flight to
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin
nedekid:

Abi young shall grow, chisco drivers that have finish steering now promoted to pilots grin

1 Like

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by princewarri1985: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1577341765085954048?s=20&t=NDu10YLXRmDkYznSRt_-VA
do you mean free? I trust nigerians to turn their aircraft in to danfo soon
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Retmis: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Y can't dey just paint d entire planes purple?
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
coconutbag:
Flights are currently more expensive in Nigeria than in many other countries. At half of the current fares, our airlines will most likely still be in profit.
Nigeria airlines are separating the rich and the poor
Simple

I remembered when one former Nigeria aviation minister said planes are not for the poor, that planes are meant for the rich.
Imagine that statement from a whole minster oooh

1 Like

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
OBTMOS:

Imagine the free publicity this has created...
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by tolue42(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
OBTMOS:

I just booked the ticket now from Lagos to Abuja, Abuja back to Lagos, I don't receive any bonus ooo. Return ticket is 77k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most of them think its totally free... English is really difficult for alot of people
Ive been scrolling the pages of this thread in amazement!
You are only the second person noting that it's not entirely zero cost.

Why people no dey gree read abeg?

Very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by nedekid: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
coconutbag:
Why do you think flights in naija is so expensive? Haba, from UK to Canada during the August high season was about 300 pounds, meanwhile from Naija to Canada, 1 way was almost 2m!
Now to find out the reason, go to an airline website and make a frictional booking eg lag-london, you will then be shown the fare breakdown.
I assure you, you will be shocked.
If that ticket is worth 700k, maybe 150k is what goes to the airline, the rest 550k goes to government as taxes and fees!
What the government uses the money to do, your guess is as good as mine.
That 70k ticket to Abuja, don't be surprised less than half goes to the airlines.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by kologba: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
U get mind sha free flight with new airline
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
The color is eye-catching.
Man need start airline business ooo
Even if na for dream.

1 Like

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Musah01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
I will always love and cherish my beloved motherland Nigeria, because I know that things will soon get better for all of us. cry cry
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by omoyeni37: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Let's do lagos to New York free fess grin
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
atedawas:
Useless country
it shall remain useless to you and nothing you sow in the land of Nigeria will ever bear fruits for you wink

2 Likes

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
OBTMOS:

When you create your own airline. You can make your own 50% or 70% off.
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by tolue42(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
nedekid:

Why do you think flights in naija is so expensive? Haba, from UK to Canada during the August high season was about 300 pounds, meanwhile from Naija to Canada, 1 way was almost 2m!
Now to find out the reason, go to an airline website and make a frictional booking eg lag-london, you will then be shown the fare breakdown.
I assure you, you will be shocked.
If that ticket is worth 700k, maybe 150k is what goes to the airline, the rest 550k goes to government as taxes and fees!
What the government uses the money to do, your guess is as good as mine.
That 70k ticket to Abuja, don't be surprised less than half goes to the airlines.

You're very correct, I just booked return ticket from Lagos to Abuja, Abuja back to Lagos after a week, see what goes to the airline and what goes as tax. Tax is too much!

This country will kill alot of businesses..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by Asgard73: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Honourable1901:
Thank you o

Your plane will not crash o

Amen
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
atedawas:
Useless country

Why are you still here? Bloody idiot
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by bjtinz: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Given the very difficult operating environment, this is quite surprising.

Not one, two but FOUR airlines have had to suspend flights of recent
Re: Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) by bjtinz: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
coconutbag:

It's not oo. many are going under. Just past year has claimed Dana, Aero and recently Azman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Largest Nigerian Populations In US States / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.