Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder (742 Views)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by successmatters(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice documentary, if you pay the right amounts, Lucifer will be painted as Saint Peter.

3 Likes

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by johnbd: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congrats on your contract. Hope it will sustain you for the next 8years.

our mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by duro4chang(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
The incoming president. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Akanbi Omo olodo ide. Congratulations in advance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by N3TRAL: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
The documentary is simply inspiring!

Tinubu is one of the few relevant individuals who fought for our democracy. A fight he led with his blood , sweat and tears.

Lagos was dependent on the allocation of the federal government until Tinubu came in and made Lagos generate more revenue than oil producing States. When the undemocratic Obasanjo denied Lagos its allocation, Tinubu was commissioning projects randomly and paying salaries that even states that were given allocation by the Federal Government could not pay.

He still went on to fight for States to generate their electricity. The Federal Government stalled the project and fought him till he left office.

Are we going to talk about RRS which is the most equipped police department in Nigeria?

Connect the dots:

Tinubu created more local government areas and gave them autonomy = restructuring of Nigeria as the President.

Fought for the decentralization of electricity generation= improvement in power supply as the president.

Creation of RRS = State Policing to combat crime locally as the President.

I can't write everything this evening.

Asiwaju is the leader Nigeria needs now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by kclee(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jagagban visionary leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
The incoming president. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Akanbi Omo olodo ide. Congratulations in advance.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu is simply the best among his pairs
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Better than the rest
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by successmatters(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
Tinubu is simply the best among his pairs

I agree with you, even buharri congratulated the scarecrow in advance grin

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by N3TRAL: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
Better than the rest

Tinubu is simply the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by Babaken(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is one of the few relevant individuals who fought for our democracy. A fight he led with his blood , sweat and tears.

Lagos was dependent on the allocation of the federal government until Tinubu came in and made Lagos generate more revenue than oil producing States. When the undemocratic Obasanjo denied Lagos its allocation, Tinubu was commissioning projects randomly and paying salaries that even states that were given allocation by the Federal Government could not pay.

He still went on to fight for States to generate their electricity. The Federal Government stalled the project and fought him till he left office.

Are we going to talk about RRS which is the most equipped police department in Nigeria?

Connect the dots:

Tinubu created more local government areas and gave them autonomy = restructuring of Nigeria as the President.

Fought for the decentralization of electricity generation= improvement in power supply as the president.

Rubbish
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by kclee(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
The only candidate which achievements and accomplishments is visible to all and had stand the test of time up till now....

Once God gives you opportunity to rule, assemble and work with best brains available and let your achievements speak for you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by Sonyboom765: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
More wahala for Ipob Igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by Eskimo0147: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm depressed as I write this

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
N3TRAL:

Connect the dots:

he is a leader like no other
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by jamace(m): 2:18am On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is simply amazing for real
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
cool
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Swaga

Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let's call a spade a spade Bola Tinubu have achieved a lot better than any past Governor in Nigeria
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man is intelligent
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
cool
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
This man is simply amazing
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2022
What a genius
Re: Watch New Documentary About Bola Tinubu: The Bridge Builder by lexylaw40: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Currently Hosting Ulama In Kaduna / BREAKING: PDP Governorship Candidate In Lagos, JANDOR Escapes Death, Journalist, / We Will Kill, Bury Many Until We Win 2023 Elections, Vows Borno APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.