Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal (474 Views)

P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by press9jatv: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
2023: PDP WILL KICKSTART CAMPAIGN MONDAY – Tambuwal

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says it has concluded arrangements for the campaigns of the 2023 elections.

Addressing journalists after inspecting the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Office in Abuja, PDP the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), Aminu Waziri Tambuwal , said the exercise will kick off in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital, on Monday.

The Sokoto State Governor said only the #PDP has inaugurated its campaign council, which shows preparedness He also noted that the PDP remains the party to beat across the country and even in the South East, contrary to insinuations that the party’s gain in the area has reduced.

He said: “By the grace of God, we are flagging off the campaign this coming Monday, at Uyo Akwa Ibom state"

Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by Corridon: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Failed political party.
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thiefs and crooks.
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by press9jatv: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ogun State stands still in Honour of the Incoming President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, represented by HE Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, HE Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu (Talban Minna) and HE Boni Haruna.

Testing mic �
Atiku Abubakarr

Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by press9jatv: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
More pictures below

Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by press9jatv: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cc OAM4j cc Seun cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by Urheadmaster(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
PDP I wish you all a successful campaign tongue
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by MadeInTokyo: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
PDP...Power
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by Eskimo0147: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm depressed as I write this

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by PeterObi4LP: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2022
press9jatv:
2023: PDP WILL KICKSTART CAMPAIGN MONDAY – Tambuwal

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says it has concluded arrangements for the campaigns of the 2023 elections.

Addressing journalists after inspecting the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Office in Abuja, PDP the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), Aminu Waziri Tambuwal , said the exercise will kick off in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital, on Monday.

The Sokoto State Governor said only the #PDP has inaugurated its campaign council, which shows preparedness He also noted that the PDP remains the party to beat across the country and even in the South East, contrary to insinuations that the party’s gain in the area has reduced.

He said: “By the grace of God, we are flagging off the campaign this coming Monday, at Uyo Akwa Ibom state"

For Tambuwal to mention SE means they know already what is awaiting them there. You can not sideline the region their turn to produce the president after a Northern is rounding up his 8yrs and still expect SE to vote for another Northern when their son Obi is contesting. Kole work
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by press9jatv: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
PDP I wish you all a successful campaign tongue
Amen. It’s victories on every side in Jesus Name.
Re: 2023: Pdp Will Kickstart Campaign Monday – Tambuwal by press9jatv: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

For Tambuwal to mention SE means they know already what is awaiting them there. You can not sideline the region their turn to produce the president after a Northern is rounding up his 8yrs and still expect SE to vote for another Northern when their son Obi is contesting. Kole work
Peter Obi is a clueless loser and goner.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Posts ‘new Photo’ From London With January 2022 Newspaper / Why PDP and APC Candidates Don't Debate. / BREAKING: Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.