Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) (550 Views)

Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) / ₦75M: 4 Bedroom Detached Home For Sale (Photos) / ₦47M: Three Bedrooms Semi-detached Duplex For Sale(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Some of the details of the land are these:
1. The Land is 5-10 minutes drive to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).
2. Also the land is behind proposed ALETHIA UNIVERSITY
3. There are light in the community. In fact in my pictures you will see the light poles.
4. There are buildings surrounding the place. The land isn’t bushy.
5. It’s family land in which I know one of the individual that owns portion of land.
6. There’s no C of O , receipt of payment will be issued to you immediately the buyer paid. Also lawyer agreement will done where all the family members involved will append their signature in the lawyer’s agreement papers.
7. A surveyor is available for you if you are ready to purchase the land or bring your surveyor alongside with you if you are ready to purchase the land.
8. An acre (6 plots) goes for N5.4M, where a plot goes for N900k.
9. Also if you have the capacity to buy 1 or more acres at a goal, you can buy it. You can buy in plots too, it’s allowed.
10. It’s negotiable for a serious buyer.
Contact me on johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Still much available for sale. You can contact my gmail address for more conversations. Don’t forget that the land belongs to the individual that’s directly closed to me. Also it’s negotiable. Contact me today. Thanks.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Still much available for sale.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by ojobabs0201: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2022
u know we live in a world where anything can happen and people change what's the assurance that this land can't be sold to any other person the person selling this land cannot just assume ordinary receipt is enough to sell of this land what if tomorrow anything happens and they decide to resell the land to anyone else and bring out another receipt so ordinary receipt isn't enough the seller should try and do a survey plan for this land so that anyone interested can have at least the original survey plan for the land together with the receipt that way both the seller and buyer will be rest assured that they are both have piece of mind over what they are buying...

just a suggestion sha we all live in a wicked world where anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2022
ojobabs0201:
u know we live in a world where anything can happen and people change what's the assurance that this land can't be sold to any other person the person selling this land cannot just assume ordinary receipt is enough to sell of this land what if tomorrow anything happens and they decide to resell the land to anyone else and bring out another receipt so ordinary receipt isn't enough the seller should try and do a survey plan for this land so that anyone interested can have at least the original survey plan for the land together with the receipt that way both the seller and buyer will be rest assured that they are both have piece of mind over what they are buying...

I really appreciate your reply here, they have their survey plan . So that’s why it’s 10 acres of land in general. As a buyer, you can do a survey plan on the land too in order to be satisfied with measurement of the land. The person that owns the acres of land is directly close to me. I know him very well. I can assured you here, all the transactions, meeting points, ownership of the land is 100%. No problem at all. I can assured of 100% safety in all the transactions with the owner. The owner is very close to me. You can chat me up on WhatsApp line on: +234 806 564 0627.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
ojobabs0201:

hold me responsible on any transactions you want to make, there’s no problem at all. Well there are good people likewise there are bad people, I deal with good people that have great integrity sir.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Still much available for sale. Survey plan is available too. Chat up with me for more discussions. Thank You.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Thank you.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Call me for more negotiations. It’s much available for sale.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Call me for more negotiations. It’s much available for sale. Contact me today.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Still available for Sale in plots and in acres of land too. Call my direct line today. Call me or private chat me on WhatsApp on : 08065640627.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Still much available for sale. It’s used for building purposes, farming purpose and other purpose you want. You can build a big hostels for students on it. You can reach me on: 08065640627. Thank You.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 2:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Call me for more negotiations. It’s much available for sale. Check us out today.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Still available for Sale in plots and in acres of land too. Call my direct line today. Call me or private chat me on : 08065640627.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Thank you.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Call me for more negotiations. Call now for more negotiations.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Thanks for your enquiries.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Still much available for sale. It’s used for building purposes, farming purpose and other purpose you want. You can build a big hostels for students on it. You can reach me on: 08065640627. Thank You. Happy last Sunday of October.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Still much available for sale. It’s used for building purposes, farming purpose and other purpose you want. You can build a big hostels for students on it. You can reach me on: 08065640627. Happy new month of November in advance. Thank You.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Still much available for sale. You can contact my gmail address for more conversations. Don’t forget that the land belongs to the individual that’s directly closed to me. Also it’s negotiable. Contact me today. Thanks.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Still much available for sale. It’s used for building purposes, farming purpose and other purpose you want. You can build a big hostels for students on it. You can reach me on: 08065640627. Thank You. Happy second week of November .
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2022
1. The Land is 5-10 minutes drive to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).

2. Also the land is behind proposed ALETHIA UNIVERSITY

3. There are light in the community. In fact in my pictures you will see the light poles.

4. There are buildings surrounding the place. The land isn’t bushy.

5. It’s family land in which I know one of the individual that owns portion of land.

6. There’s no C of O , receipt of payment will be issued to you immediately the buyer paid. Also lawyer agreement will done where all the family members involved will append their signature in the lawyer’s agreement papers.

7. A surveyor is available for you if you are ready to purchase the land or bring your surveyor alongside with you if you are ready to purchase the land.

8. An acre (6 plots) goes for N5.4M, where a plot goes for N900k.

9. Also if you have the capacity to buy 1 or more acres at a goal, you can buy it. You can buy in plots too, it’s allowed.

10. It’s negotiable for a serious buyer.

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Still much available for sale. It’s used for building purposes, farming purpose and other purpose you want. You can build a big hostels for students on it. You can reach me on: 08065640627. Thank You. God bless you.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Call me for more negotiations. It’s much available for sale. Contact me today.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Still much available for sale, chat me up or call me for details of the acres of land on : +234 806 564 0627. Happy glorious Sunday to you all.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Still much available for sale, kindly contact me today.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale(photos) by press9jatv: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Still much available for sale, contact me today

(1) (Reply)

PRICE DROP TO 9M LAST!!!! 3 Plots Of Land For Sale At Awka, Anambra State. / Need Part Time Accommodation In Ibadan? Check Out This Amazing Offer / Plots Of Land Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.