Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Real Estate Question: Shoe Rack In Front Of The Apartment?! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Question: Shoe Rack In Front Of The Apartment?! (126 Views)

Real Estate Question / Cheap Shoe Rack For Sale. / Steel Bolted Rack, Warehouse, Office Rack And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Question: Shoe Rack In Front Of The Apartment?! by jackaustin631: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Somewhat of a weird request, I received from Emaar security today. My apartment is tucked away from all other apartments, so there's no foot traffic whatsoever.

I put a metal (4-row) shoe rack right next to the main door (from the outside). Today the security guy knocked on my door and told me if I don't remove it I will be fined.

It's not a fire hazard and it does not obstruct firefighters' path....

Did anyone hear of something similar about Whitmore Lake Homes for Sale? And most importantly, do they have the right to tell me to remove it?
Re: Real Estate Question: Shoe Rack In Front Of The Apartment?! by Bankowner: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Two things:

1. It's either you're advertising for Whitmore Lake Homes because from you, I now know they have homes for sale or,

2. Are you saying your home/building is that small that you have to put up a shoe rack right outside your main entrance door?

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Security Fences / Buy Power Tool Storage Rack Online In Sheridan, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.