Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) (29439 Views)

N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily / Breaking: Fg Reduces Jamb, Neco, Bece Fees. / Junior WAEC 2018 Prep - Maths Theory Questions SOLVED (BECE 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by toyem12(f): 1:17am On Oct 05, 2022
THE LIST OF BOOKS FROM THE APPROVED BOOKLIST FOR JSS III
YR2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH STUDIES

Most times, English language teachers get confused and are not sure on how to verify the recommended Literature texts, I heard of a scenario where the English teacher got fired for using the wrong Literature text to prepared the students for their BECE exam because it turns up that the students failed woefully.

To avoid this, as an English Language Teacher you need to verify from the right source and stay updated to know the exact Literature texts that are recommended especially for JSS3 students.

Kindly note that Junior WAEC Literature texts are not the same nationwide apart from students preparing for NECO exam. For instance, Lagos state recommended texts for Literature are quite different from what you have in Ogun state, Anambra and so on. You need to find out what's recommended in your state. As for me I work in Lagos State, so I would be sharing with you the YR2022/2023 Literature booklist for JSS3

Students would be tested on the three genres of Literature; Drama, Prose and Poetry, therefore adequate prepping is required.

FIRST TERM
DRAMA
THE SHADOW OF MAN by JOHN NWABUEZE
WHO CARES by YEKINI KOLAWOLE

PROSE
THE MARTYRS OF MOTHERLAND by I.A AKINYEMI MOSES
SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE OKPALA MICHAEL

POETRY

POETRY FOR AFRICA - 3 by ANN BERRY
A TRIBUTE TO THE AFRICAN CHILD by R.O MOMOH

SECOND TERM
DRAMA
TIME AND TIDE by FEMI ADEDINA

PROSE
A NEW DAWN by SAM ADEWOYE

ALICE'S ADEVENTURE IN WONDERLAND by LEWIS CARROLL

POETRY
THE COMMUNIQUE by FEMI ADEDINA

Re: Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by farem: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
toyem12:
THE LIST OF BOOKS FROM THE APPROVED BOOKLIST FOR JSS III
YR2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH STUDIES

Most times, English language teachers get confused and are not sure on how to verify the recommended Literature texts, I heard of a scenario where the English teacher got fired for using the wrong Literature text to prepared the students for their BECE exam because it turns up that the students failed woefully.

To avoid this, as an English Language Teacher you need to verify from the right source and stay updated to know the exact Literature texts that are recommended especially for JSS3 students.

Kindly note that Junior WAEC Literature texts are not the same nationwide apart from students preparing for NECO exam. For instance, Lagos state recommended texts for Literature are quite different from what you have in Ogun state, Anambra and so on. You need to find out what's recommended in your state. As for me I work in Lagos State, so I would be sharing with you the YR2022/2023 Literature booklist for JSS3

Students would be tested on the three genres of Literature; Drama, Prose and Poetry, therefore adequate prepping is required.

FIRST TERM
DRAMA
THE SHADOW OF MAN by JOHN NWABUEZE
WHO CARES by YEKINI KOLAWOLE

PROSE
THE MARTYRS OF MOTHERLAND by I.A AKINYEMI MOSES
SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE OKPALA MICHAEL

POETRY

POETRY FOR AFRICA - 3 by ANN BERRY
A TRIBUTE TO THE AFRICAN CHILD by R.O MOMOH

SECOND TERM
DRAMA
TIME AND TIDE by FEMI ADEDINA

PROSE
A NEW DAWN by SAM ADEWOYE

ALICE'S ADEVENTURE IN WONDERLAND by LEWIS CARROLL

POETRY
THE COMMUNIQUE by FEMI ADEDINA

Thank you. Please can you help someone with the list for Yoruba literature for jss 3 in Lagos State?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by adex20059: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Please can someone tell me where i can gets these literature books. probably online bookshops
Re: Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by tbayb: 12:32pm On May 05, 2023
I have them. Which one do you need? You can reach me on 07062823485
adex20059:
Please can someone tell me where i can gets these literature books. probably online bookshops
Re: Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by Mausilomo: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning all. Concerning Lagos State literature texts for junior class year 2022/2023, has anyone been able to get/download 'Tribute to the African Child ' by R. O. Momoh?
Re: Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by cokhale(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
2024 bece list of novels
Re: Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) by cokhale(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bece literature novels when it is come out

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Dictionaries Adds ‘hot Mess,’ ‘side boob, ‘throw Shade And More To dictio / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch) / Emmanuel Nwosu: Rivers State University lecturer, harassing students Dressing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.