Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Learn Cartoon Animations. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Cartoon Animations. (927 Views)

Do You Make smooth 2d Cartoon Animations... Come In. Needed / Flexible, Creative & Detailed Designs and Animations - Its Affordable Too. / 3D Help, Modeling, Animations, WIPs, Showcases for Beginners n Pros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2022
I've always wanted to teach Animations. It's something that have always been in my mind but sadly never had the time. A lot of challenges surround this task but the best way to go about it is to start at all. Animations is something I've been into for a long time, mostly 3D using the 3dsmax software. And only picked up the 2D some 3years back. Both of them are indeed thesame in principle but prepared differently but with 2d demanding so much more to make a realistic animation. Then again, you can get away with so many things while in 2D than you would in 3D.
Whichever type you choose to follow, in the end the result is about the same.
So, if you want to learn Animations, Drop your WhatsApp numbers here or send me a mail from my signature.
A WhatsApp group will be created, with you added and we can go from there.
Please, I beg you, it's strictly for learning Animations o! So no Werey will be tolerated there. You go receive the kicking of the outs and eternal blocking. So please, let's learn to respect each other whilst there.

Thanks.

Mgt.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQVzZWwl0[url][/url]
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yeah, you must own a laptop too or something that you can atleast practice with.
Duration, time for classes and all other things will be discussed there.
Let's leave you with this piece.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNdcYY1k64[url][/url]
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2023
One person has registered/ added to the group so far. And we hope to begin this coming week. Infact, it would have started if not that I'm avoiding going back and forth over a topic already taught.

Do not lose this opportunity if you really want to get dirty learning Animations in this part of the world. I myself have tried to teach this to people more than 3times here on this platform but failed. Why? Because of availability of time. It never was on my side. It still isn't but it's fairer now. So if you really want to get down animating, knowing what goes on in films produced by people like Pixar, disney, DreamWorks etc. And you've been looking for how to, well this is your time.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMtuQd9DY08[url][/url]

Softwares and tutorials are not part of the package but can be arranged under special conditions. Maybe just to add to your collection of library materials for reference sake. Or, for everyday pointers.

This opportunity, in this form, will not last long or forever. I have about a month or less of doing almost nothing. That's my leave / Break after like 10yrs or so. When I go back, there won't be this time, again. So if you want to drink from this cup, it's now.

Have a great day everybody.
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by abart(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2023
abart:

Acknowledged and added to the group.
You may delete your number here if you wish Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHwP3LXEPk[url][/url]

See as I de pull this things out like say na so e easy to do. Every second kpam, one don come out. It is well. You too can be waaaayyyy better than me, if you are ready to put in the work. I've got 2 people registered with the whatssap group and I'm going to at least 5 or 6. Because eventually you guys will be split in pairs. And baba nor want to de go back go de explain wetin don pass. I move means, I don move be dat.
So, to those already registered, please be patient, we are getting there. But we won't wait forever. Sometime within this week, to lor niyen o! It's gone.
Enjoy the rest of your evening wonderful people.
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Pamellatori: 2:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Hello
I would love to learn
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Morning everybody.
Classes begin today at 4pm. Be sure to be there.
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2023
Classes have begun and as at today we are 5 in number. Another session will hold by 4 same time today, if you missed yesterday's and wanted to join in, there's another opportunity for you to do so today.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_WhIdYsxY
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbzqcAHOYo4?si=RKjx0WJxANYi57Ig[url][/url]

2D Animation. One of my latest jobs.
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by papaking1(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2023
I would like to learn this.
Also, are you available to create paid Youtube videos for me?

Add me to your group
+12049635792
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Gotam: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
I am interested too 09036248923
Re: Learn Cartoon Animations. by Minatouchiha(m): 8:45am On Jan 16
Happy New Year and plenty of Wonderful greetings to you guys. One way or the other, we are still alive and that's enough reason to thank God.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32QgqFxjjhE?si=diRlvrrowSxsTA_M[url][/url]
As you have noticed, I've not been as active as I once was and don't know why that is. But in all those time, I've learnt a ton from 2D creation and still learning. One of the best things you can do for yourself as a 2D artist is to learn how to draw and how to handle the graphic pen properly. The latter can vbe frustrating even if you are excellent at drawing. The graphic pen handles differently from your normal pen 🖊️.

Alrighty I'm dropping this one here. And I'm now officially into freelancing. I'll be there for a while and will be returning to 3D this year. So freelance employers into animation, do drop your interests here. And we'll go from there.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Kitchens Birkenhead / test / How To Make A Bootable Windows Pendrive From ISO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.