Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why Develop A Problem Solving Mindset? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Develop A Problem Solving Mindset? (182 Views)

What's Affecting My Productivity? My Mindset, My Location, Or My Village People / Did Nigerian Police Just Teach A Quick Lesson On Creative Problem Solving?? / 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Develop A Problem Solving Mindset? by lifeexperiencet(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2022
#TxESummit! Why develop a problem solving mindset?

It was indeed a dream come true to be present at the just concluded Enugu Tech Summit held at the 28th September, 2022 at Golden Heart Center, Emene.

We knew it was going to be electrified, innovative and timely but at the same time we knew a lot of our viewers would not make it to the venue due to distance and more especially, their work schedule. That was why we made sure that you did not miss out on this very important Tech summit.

How happy we were that last, last, our labour was crowned and we are able to present to you in details the key discusses at the event.

Please take a pen and paper, avoid distractions and enjoy the welcome address presented by the organizer, Mr. Williams Uchemba. Click.

As you listen to the speech, try to find out the relationship between training the hands (Skills), the training of the head, (Intellectual capacity) and training of the heart (Character).

If our videos are of any benefit to you, please, LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

To learn more, Click!

(1) (Reply)

Discover The 7steps To A No Fail Income That Can Make You At Least N200k A Month / 9 Ways To Increase Business Profits Quickly And Easily / Owler 16000 Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.