Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. (833 Views)

Earn With Itech Coin (itc) / BEWARE!!! Read This Before Buying Itech COIN (itc) / Itech Coin (itc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dolor8:
ITC coin is already listed on pancake swap
Yes, iTECH ITC COIN has already been listed on pancakeswap.
But it is a lot cheaper to buy from the presale. You get more for far less money �
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Paulaobuns43: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
the businesses attached to this coin will they begin after the launch of the coin or alongside the coin ?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
the businesses attached to this coin will they begin after the launch of the coin or alongside the coin ?
It's slated to begin immediately after the official launching.
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
It is slated to begin immediately after the official launching .
One at a time in fast succession
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Justinovoh22: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mozart42:

This project has huge potential. I have involved myself with a few presales but this really ticks all the boxes for me and gives me that teenage boy excitement

It is obviously filled with amazing concept and ground breaking ideas.
It is truly exciting. If everything outlined could be followed, then the moon is certain
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Justinovoh22: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
In the affiliate marketing, do I need to be an holder to participate?
If yet, what's the minimum to hold before I can do the affiliate marketing
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by kcmichael: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2022
How do I buy the coin
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Christabelle28: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2022
it's amazing how I keep hearing about this ITech coin is it really this popular already
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Kelvinking080(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Justinovoh22:
In the affiliate marketing, do I need to be an holder to participate?
If yet, what's the minimum to hold before I can do the affiliate marketing
I think you will be a holder before you can participate in the affiliate marketing program
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by kcmichael: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2022
how do I buy this coin
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Effiongchris(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
kcmichael:
How do I buy the coin

It's great something like this is happening now in the crypto space.
Gone are when you need to have large money to really invest in crypto.
Now, presales are easily accessible and good and promising projects like this makes every penny worth it.
Now earning before the official coin launch is now possible.

Just eagerly waiting for this earning program to kick of
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Paulaobuns43: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
kcmichael:
how do I buy this coin
how true is this
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Nelison(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Paulaobuns43:
how true is this

It's true as the word "true" could go
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Salam123456(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Effiongchris:

Now, presales are easily accessible and good and promising projects like this makes every penny worth it.

i agree its a genius project
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Christabelle28: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Salam123456:

I agree its a genius project
Genius indeed, why wasn't this introduced sooner?
I mean the concept is marvelous
a lot of people would have needed this sooner
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Christabelle28: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
how can I access the presale link?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Salam123456(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
when is the pre-sale ending?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by kcmichael: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
what's the link to buy the coin pls Answer me
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Hivictor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Salam123456:
when is the pre-sale ending?
Dec15th
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Hivictor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
I understand now what this project dev meant when they said that this ITECH Coin has a long term benefits and short term benefits. the benefits is about the various ways to earn in long term and also short term.
The short term is about the 4 various ways to earn swiftly. Which is the most interesting for people like me that can't wait for 6-24 months for new project to do x100 and above.
The long term benefits is still amazing but we need something to keep us gainful till then hence the short term earning
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by doublestar21(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Hivictor:

Dec15th

How do one buy the coin
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by doublestar21(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Effiongchris:

How do one buy it now?. Or is not possible for now?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by doublestar21(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Justinovoh22:

It is obviously filled with amazing concept and ground breaking ideas.
It is truly exciting. If everything outlined could be followed, then the moon is certain

How can someone buy it now
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Effiongchris(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:
There are basically 4 ways to earn very big with iTECH Coin (iTC) Before the Official Launch in December

1•Buying in presale ( Earn Up to x200 of capital)

2•Presale Hodl and Earn

3•Airdrop

4•Affiliate Marketing

I am very excited about the prospect of using cryptocurrency, not just as a money equivalent, but using it as a way to earn something as a result of doing some type of work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

people in SHARES BIZ Please tell us more about shares... / A Great Passive Income Survey Site -- No Harm In Trying / Increase Your Earnings With An Investment That Stood Test Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.