Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader (412 Views)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by oshozondii: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Mrs Jumoke Okoya Thomas, the All Progressives Congress, APC, Women Leader in Lagos State, has hinted that the presidential candidate of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not well.

Jumoke appeared on Arise Television’s The Morning Show on Wednesday, where she fielded questions on the ongoing political campaigns.

Bola Tinubu has been out of the country for a couple of days now with speculations spreading that all may not be well with the former Lagos State helmsman.

This comes at a time when political parties are kicking off their campaigns across the country.

Tinubu has not been around to flag off the APC campaign but the party has insisted that there is nothing untoward in his latest trip to the United Kingdom in such a critical time.

Jumoke was asked when she thinks the APC presidential candidate would return to the country and she said, “I’m a woman leader. He will show up very soon and I tell you… I know the Asiwaju, he never spent two weeks outside.

“Go and check. Go and google. Even my little self here, when I’m not well I quickly run out to take a rest. I’m not saying he’s not well. I said my little self here, when I want to rest I quickly run out.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/05/2023-i-fly-out-when-unwell-too-apc-women-leader-on-tinubus-uk-trip/
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Omihanifa: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Leaders without shame. So after almost 25 years of uninterrupted apc government in Lagos, they still can’t boast of a world class hospital. Then what’s the point of re-electing same people controlled by a dubious dying man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by phorget(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2022
They can't even rest here in our” beautiful Lagos“ It now seems UK is an extension of Lagos and Tinubu is doing everything to build London.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Truthisunique2: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Wahala

Tinubu and obi people go calm down Las Las

After all obi na atiku boy, tinubu is his associate
Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Cantonese: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2022
“ Go and check. Go and google. Even my little self here, when I’m not well I quickly run out to take a rest. I’m not saying he’s not well. I said my little self here, when I want to rest I quickly run out”.

Shameless people. BAT built Lagos, yet he travels out of Lagos to “rest”. With all the wealth of the Okoya Thomas’, the lady cannot find rest in the comfort of one of their estates. They make the money in Nigeria by various means and take the money outside the country to help their tourism. They still tell us that “Nigeria go better”.

Putin said it all about Africans and their leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Urheadmaster(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wahala

Tinubu and obi people go calm down Las Las

After all obi na atiku boy, tinubu is his associate

Atiku too is not left out in times of flying out of the country tongue
Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by DatblackBoi(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2022
It's really disheartening how shameless these people can be. I have said it repeatedly, it will be political business as usual if APC wins next year, which I strongly believe they won't. What nonsense these people keep saying. I'm just so happy the masses have woken up from their slumber and ready to take back this country.

In all, vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Flora2Sweet: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2022
We don't want that... Imagine the Boldness...

Has South African president ever flied out to Europe for treatment's?

No that's because Nigerians has the Best Hospital's there...

B'cus the country is way open,to Investment...
Yet someone is clamming ownership of a Particular State...

Yet no standard state Hospital

Imagine...

These old Men and women deserves to be Bombed
Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Peterobi90: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2022
She thinks she actually made sense....

If those whom are meant to build and equip the hospitals fly out quickly when they need rest while abandoning their duties, I guess the poor man dies quickly since he can't afford to fly out.
Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Tonypen247(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2022
How laudable and self Indictment to the claim that Tinubu is terrible sick alongside neglect of a Lagos he claims to have transformed to prosperity but cannot have his medical care in it. This further proves that this APC party is evil and has no plans for Nigeria.

That was how they released an old video to prove his well-being whereas, the man is critically ill.

Nigerians ronu o

Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by Truthisunique2: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Atiku too is not left out in times of flying out of the country tongue
Dubai when poor man sef dey go for shopping

No be for health na
Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by PointZerom: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
He developed Lagos but has no resting place in Lagos.

VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "I Fly Out When Unwell Too" – Lagos APC Women Leader by clarocuzioo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu built Lagos but ordinary rest he can't rest in the Lagos he built.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Doing Well... / Fine Faces At The APC PCC Inauguration And Unveiling Of Tinubu's Action Plan / Your Priorities After ENDSARS Should Be For Peter Obi To Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.