Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years (682 Views)

Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Universities Sex Abuse: Aisha Buhari Wants Muslims, Christians To Fight Menace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
The first lady of the the country; Aisha Buhari, speaking as special guest of honour at the ground-breaking ceremony for the Armed Forces Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Centre (AFPTSDC) initiated by the Mrs Lucky Irabor-led Defence and Police Officers Wives Association (DEPOWA), has come out to say that Buhari Suffered from PTSD for many years, and this revelation, is coming in a time when his tenure is almost done. See her statement below.

It is a reality that soldiers and military families have to live with, despite its negative consequences. Being a soldier’s wife or a retired soldier’s wife and a wellness expert, I understand the challenges associated with PTSD and its impact on military families and the nation.

My husband served the Nigerian Army for 27 years before he was overthrown in a coup d’état. He fought civil war for 30 months without rehabilitation; he ruled Nigeria for 20 months and was detained for 40 months without disclosing the nature of his offence.
One year after he came out from detention, we were married, I clocked 19 years in his house as his wife, legitimately. I suffered the consequences of PTSD, because having gone through all these, and at the age of 19, to handle somebody, who was a former Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria’s Armed Forces, to tell him that he is wrong is the first mistake you will make.

So, at the age of 19, I had to figure out how to tell somebody of his calibre that he was wrong or right and that was the beginning of my offence in his house, and contesting elections in 2003 and failed, 2007, failed and 2011, the same thing – all without rehabilitation – I became a physiotherapist.

Finally, the whole nation rose against the misuse of power and bad governance. He only succeeded when it became a movement and here we are today. He ruled Nigeria before and he is ruling Nigeria now and this is the last time and final.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/05/aisha-buhari-my-husband-suffered-from-ptsd-for-many-years/amp/

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Omihanifa: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
The cabals will not like this.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
The cabals will not like this.
Is it not funny how this news is coming out now that Buhari’s tenure has almost ended?

Same way people with their two eyes opened, wants to vote for a man who's ill health is not even hidden to the public unlike the way Buhari’s own was. That has got to be another level of madness!

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by gracealonev: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
It is nobody's fault that your husband refused to treat himself despite his recurring London trips. Nigerians have suffered more psychological torture under his 7 years of misrule.

Everybody knew the man was not okay, but they call them wailers.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Tonypen247(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by brain54(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2022
He still hasn’t healed….

we moved on from buhari.
He failed Nigeria…. Dam.n he even failed himself!
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by HarlequinLekex: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wetin concern us na
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by heniford2: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Buhari should have died in civil war
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Barims(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Endless sorrow shall end the life of your husband and you
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by 9japride(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
If true then one is not surprised about the 5% statement and other attitude towards the eastern region. Those who always open silly threads to troll the Igbos won't change when they eventually become leaders of the country. They will continue their bigoted ways by implementing unfavorable poliices.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Odinakaibe2022(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why not revealed it to masses before he was elected in 2015! Why telling us now !mttechw! embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
9japride:
If true then one is not surprised about the 5% statement and other attitude towards the eastern region. Those who always open silly threads to troll the Igbos won't change when they eventually become leaders of the country. They will continue their bigoted ways by implementing unfavorable poliices.

Man, their hate won't let them succeed to that level of becoming leaders.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dis people packaged a medically unfit product to Nigerians in 2015. No wonder agbado bishop was shouting "reformed democrat" at different campaign ground.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by BigBizzy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
no wonder the man dey mumu as president

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Col0gne(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
These old retarded politicians see Aso rock as a retirement home for the aged.

Buhari is an utter failure, a mess, and a complete empty vessel of no value.

Rubbish people!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by 9japride(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Felixamos:

Man, their won't let them succeed to that level of becoming leaders.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's better they don't.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's better they don't.

Like just imagine if Obi was in APC and Tinubu in LP. Do you know the kind of insult tinubu would have gotten from this urchins? But tribalism has so much eaten deep into their hearts that now, they don't see anything wrong in a Muslim/Muslim ticket or an old man whose ill health is not a secret, running for the highest office in the country. That's stupidity and madness man!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years by 9japride(m): 2:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Felixamos:

Like just imagine if Obi was in APC and Tinubu in LP. Do you know the kind of insult tinubu would have gotten from this urchins? But tribalism has so much eaten deep into their hearts that now, they don't see anything wrong in a Muslim/Muslim ticket or an old man whose ill health is not a secret, running for the highest office in the country. That's stupidity and madness man!
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible. Nigeria needs reorientation. A lot of people are really messed up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty / You Studied Philosophy? Need Assistance With Your Thesis? / About Unad Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.