Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Afterlife Conference 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Afterlife Conference 2022 (172 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Afterlife Conference 2022 by Tboy222: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello ladies and gentleman, it's back again the Afterlife conference 2022.another edition for the year 2022.

Do you believe in the afterlife?what happens when we die? Is there life after death?

This are questions we would all love to ask. But guess what a lot of this and more will be answered as former bio-technologist turned minister Randy kay brings you another edition of the mind-boggling, captivating and exciting stories of dead people. Yes you heard right dead people who will be live at the conference.

Randy Kay had a life changing experience after succumbing to blood-clot, he was declared dead but was revived and told of his mind-boggling and indescribable supernatural encounter in the land beyond the veil.

Ever since, he has retired from his job and focused fully on interviewing others who have had such similar experience.
Having met Jesus describing him "His eyes were just beautiful! Blue mixed with purpule and colors I had never seen before, his eyes were just love! His eyes was love. I was overcome with love. Like I was the Only one he loved in the whole universe, I fell down at his feet and wept uncontrollably." He sobbed.

This happened at a time when he was facing faith issues coupled with financial, family alongside his health. "This made me question my faith and whether Jesus was real or just a myth.

(1) (Reply)

The Cosmic Conflict: Light Vs Darkness / Isn't Sumeria/hammurabi & Co. Civilisation Which God Said He Would Wipe Out? / My Brethren In The Lord I Need Your Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.