Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Successful People Set Goals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Successful People Set Goals (163 Views)

How Successful People Go From 6 To 7 Figures / 9 Coconut Based Businesses People Set Up At Micro Or Large Scale Levels / How Successful Business Blogs Decide What To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Successful People Set Goals by judeankeli(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
ON GOALS AND GOAL SETTING FOR ENTREPRENUERS

Aim for the stars... if you miss you’ll will land on the moon.

Everyone is talking about goals and targets.
You didn’t know? ok just wait till I open your eyes

What about that...

...Your new year's resolution

Remember how you wrote a new year's resolution on the first day of January.

Now pause this reading and go Check those goals you wrote down, and see how many you have accomplished or "hit" as it is popularly said.

Not many right, yes and that is disappointing.

And I know you can’t wait for 31st of December to reach so that you can start setting more new resolutions.

I am at least happy that you set new year resolutions

But must you wait till new years before you do?

In businesses that play the big leagues, goals are set quarterly, annually, and sometimes as long as 10 years.

Mostly big businesses have targets and goals on;

Sales
Revenues
Customer
Employee size
Market Expansion
and so on

As a small business owner and growing, you have to set specific and detailed goals.
Goals such as;
Make 50 sales of ABC product this month
get 700 new leads
And so on.

Why should you set business goals? You might be wondering what is the point of goal setting?

Well, goals are like roadmaps that guide your business and life. Without goals, you will be going in every direction and so also will your business.

Goals guide your everyday plan, it determines what action to take, when and how to take such actions.

I have a free ebook that shows you how to setup an online business in three simple steps. You can get it by clicking on the link below

https:///3fHfn0Z

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Truck DAF Available For Sale / This NYSC Accreditation Center Wahala / 3 Important Success Ingredients As Practiced On Our Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.