Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi (246 Views)

“Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Minister Of Information, Governors Now Speaking For Terrorists – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'm just wondering what has changed, so many northerners are now routing and seeing reasons to support Peter obi and also Peter obi supporters are also becoming accomodating and loving.

Are we about to have a new Nigeria or is just the obidient movement that is influencing so many undecided voters.

One northerners even said that there's is no village in the north u won't find someone from the southeast and he has no reason not to see them as one of them.

Please share your thoughts if u are also experience this waves.

Pls avoid this thread if all you have to offer is insult and abuse.

Thank you

Re: I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by Period007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fulani bandits, kidnappers and boko haram happened.
Reno
Dino
FFK
APC spokesman
Obidients
PDP spokesman
Shehu Mardi

All these guys made him popular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by Efuaye(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
That's what a revolutionary movement is all about.

People are tired of the same old story, same old people, same old parties, same old politicians!

You can't tie people down forever.

I know that even when you break the prison door open, some inmates for whatever reason will not escape.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by sleek214(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igbos disguising as northerners. Body go tell una on election day. PO will not get up to 50k votes in the north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
sleek214:
Igbos disguising as northerners. Body go tell una on election day. PO will not get up to 50k votes in the north

Even after telling you to avoid the thread but u still rush in like a fly that want to be burried along with casket.

Pathetic soul.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by Nyamuri: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lol you mean nyamuri flat.head Emeka hiding behind northern profiles
Nigeriafirstlad:
I'm just wondering what has changed, so many northerners are now routing and seeing reasons to support Peter obi and also Peter obi supporters are also becoming accomodating and loving.

Are we about to have a new Nigeria or is just the obidient movement that is influencing so many undecided voters.

One northerners even said that there's is no village in the north u won't find someone from the southeast and he has no reason not to see them as one of them.

Please share your thoughts if u are also experience this waves.

Pls avoid this thread if all you have to offer is insult and abuse.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Noticed That Alot Of Northerners Are now Speaking Well Of Peter Obi by goshikid: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mumu news

The dream hard

(1) (Reply)

Reno:what Is Tinubu’s Source Of Wealth? / Tinubu Brought Buhari To Office, So? / Catholic Priest Gives Reasons For Talking About Elections And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.