Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Tinubu & His Supporters Became Killer IPOB Members Just To Discred Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu & His Supporters Became Killer IPOB Members Just To Discred Obi (233 Views)

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu & His Supporters Became Killer IPOB Members Just To Discred Obi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
While I think it's necessary to allow Tinubu and his bunch of deluded supporters wallow in their foolishness, it's important to call them their real names. Nigerians are just realizing how devilish and desperate Tinubu can be, taking the forms of any evil to win election. Why such desperation?
Recently, internet was flooded with accusations linking Tinubu to the killings in the east. I couldn't take it seriously but I was shocked when Nigerian Army published that evil people hide under Biafra agitations to kill innocent people in the east. I have no doubt that Tinubu may have a hand in the killings having promised to fight dirty.
Now, who is foolish? Is the person dividing and setting southern Nigeria on fire because of 2023 or the person trying to solve the heavy problem facing us? Is it a divided, chaotic Nigeria you want or a peaceful united one? Away from Tinubu's bad health condition, everything about his campaigns and supporters were either igbos, IPOB this or that or tribalism. How necessary is that now? Is it part of fighting dirty? How can we trust such person to lead a multi-ethnic Nigeria without creating a disaster? Nature has challenged Tinubu and his condition is getting worse. He should learn. While I don't see Obi's supporters make disparaging comments about Yoruba, I'm shocked anybody who supports Obi is either called an Igbo or IPOB. Imagine some of us from Benue who say no to this APC madness being called igbos. It doesn't speak well of Tinubu and his supporters if that's their mentality or the direction he has provided. I want them to know we follow every discourse and Tinubu has failed woefully by tribalising the campaign instead of uniting his southern people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu & His Supporters Became Killer IPOB Members Just To Discred Obi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:
While I think it's necessary to allow Tinubu and his bunch of deluded supporters wallow in their foolishness, it's important to call them their real names. Nigerians are just realizing how devilish and desperate Tinubu can be, taking the forms of any evil to win election. Why such desperation?
Recently, internet was flooded with accusations linking Tinubu to the killings in the east. I couldn't take it seriously but I was shocked when Nigerian Army published that evil people hide under Biafra agitations to kill innocent people in the east. I have no doubt that Tinubu may have a hand in the killings having promised to fight dirty.
Now, who is foolish? Is the person dividing and setting southern Nigeria on fire because of 2023 or the person trying to solve the heavy problem facing us? Is it a divided, chaotic Nigeria you want or a peaceful united one? Away from Tinubu's bad health condition, everything about his campaigns and supporters were either igbos, IPOB this or that or tribalism. How necessary is that now? Is it part of fighting dirty? How can we trust such person to lead a multi-ethnic Nigeria without creating a disaster? Nature has challenged Tinubu and his condition is getting worse. He should learn. While I don't see Obi's supporters make disparaging comments about Yoruba, I'm shocked anybody who supports Obi is either called an Igbo or IPOB. Imagine some of us from Benue who say no to this APC madness being called igbos. It doesn't speak well of Tinubu and his supporters if that's their mentality or the direction he has provided. I want them to know we follow every discourse and Tinubu has failed woefully by tribalising the campaign instead of uniting his southern people.

Is this what we want now?
Re: How Tinubu & His Supporters Became Killer IPOB Members Just To Discred Obi by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truth hurts

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu/shettima: Northern Christian, Muslim Leaders Seek Alternative Candidate / TB: PHCN Lauds Obi Over Improved Power Supply In Anambra / 2023: Why Nigerian Students Should Vote For Atiku – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.