Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership (312 Views)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by rottennaija(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant into Federal Ownership

The move comes as part of the legal integration of four new regions into the Russian Federation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by RenaissanceGuy: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
US and its acolytes really did Russia wrong. I used to be more sympathetic to the US than to Russia, but that has since changed since months ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by fnep2smooth(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Putin not joking
Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by citygarden(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
This Putin is not joking at all.
Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by rottennaija(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nobody wants to talk about the US aided coup in Ukraine

Nobody wants to talk about Minsk agreements that Ukraine broke

Nobody wants to talk about Ukraine shelling the Dombass for 8 years

Nobody wants to talk about the Nazis

Everybody wants to pretend this started on Feb 24th

1 Like

Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by rottennaija(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
US and its acolytes really did Russia wrong. I used to be more sympathetic to the US than to Russia, but that has since changed since months ago.

I used to support US as well. I supported Biden over Trump thinking he was the better. I didn't like his Trumps approach towards China. I didn't understand geopolitics then. I now understood that if Hillary had won the election against Trump, then this Ukraine war would have started a long time ago.

I was in the University when US and NATO took down Gaddafi and Libya, I supported them based on listening to CNN and BBC. Only our last born, as young as he was then spoke against it. I didn't know what he saw, but he was just opposed to their actions in Libya.

However, the past 2 years, I have really researched about them. Listens to hours of videos and audio. Then I understood, US is the terrorist of the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by rottennaija(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
citygarden:
This Putin is not joking at all.

fnep2smooth:
Putin not joking

People think this is about Putin and his ego because that's what western media what people to see him. But they don't understand that Russians considers Putin to be too weak. If he leaves, another hardliners will take over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by lhordspy: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Putin Transfers Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Into Federal Ownership by rottennaija(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well ... this throws a new wrinkle into the mix:

Apparently Gazprom has confirmed that Line B of Nord Stream 2 was NOT damaged by the sabotage operation last week.

Also that the damage to the other lines is reparable.

So ... what will Germany do NOW? �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Doctors From Nigeria 'facing Exploitation' In UK / Ethiopia, Tigray agree To End Two-year Conflict After Obasanjo Intervention / Mohammed Bin Salman: Saudi Leader Given US Immunity Over Khashoggi Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.