Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally (27219 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by oikirodah(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
It Is Tinubu Again As South East Women Take Over The Streets For The Jagaban(Photos&Video)
Tinubu fever is real and contagious, and it's spreading like wildfire. Imo state is currently on fire as South East women rally in support of the APC presidential candidate.

You should see the energy displayed by these women; they are dancing and having a great time, and all they say is "On Tinubu's mandate, we stand."

You could tell by these women's faces that they are strong, intelligent women who should not be taken for granted. This is the structure we all talk about.
Below, you can view images and videos from the exciting occasion.
Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/it-is-tinubu-again-as-south-east-women-take-over-the-streets-for-the-jagabanphotosvideo/

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by successmatters(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Am just here to read comments grin

We are reading how Imo state women are no longer Ipob cannibals grin

We are reading how they suddenly started owning PVC today, just because they are attending for Tinubu

We are reading how Imo state is no longer 5% people grin

Isn't our God wonderful? grin

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by oyebanji44: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well organized rally unlike atiku scatter scatter rally

obi own worse,

His supporters were just begging money on the street.. grin grin

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Corridon: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
They are there for the money. They'll still vote for Obi.

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Winnermindset(f): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Time to cash out

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
They are there for the money. They'll still vote for Obi.

By the way, with all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.

If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

With all the delusion from Obituarists, one would think it is a tabooo displaying Tinubu banner in the SE let alone having thousands of women March for him openly.

Imo for Jagaban!

213 Likes 32 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Urheadmaster(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
oyebanji44:
Well organized rally unlike obi and atiku scatter scatter rally

Just as Nigeria na jaga jaga and scatter scatter tongue

Obedients group of Nigerians are too many not to scatter scatter in one place.

They have to hit the streets to let everyone know they are around tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Winnermindset:
Time to cash out

Just as they cashed out In 2019 and gave APC over 25%.

You will need to cry more. Those same people gave Buhari 140000 votes in 2019. You will be deluded to think they won’t vote Tinubu next year.

That’s all we need.

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Corridon: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

You will need to cry more.

Those same people gave Buhari 140000 votes in 2019. You will be deluded to think they won’t vote Tinubu next year.

Imo for Jagaban!
So these people that are not up to 85 will give Tinubu same 14000 votes next year abi? grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
So these people that are not up to 85 will give Tinubu same 14000 votes next year abi? grin

Yes when I counted them, They are just 10 people.

At least you’re not complaining Asiwaju closed their shops in Imo so we are getting there at least.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Rapuru14: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
oikirodah:
It Is Tinubu Again As South East Women Take Over The Streets For The Jagaban(Photos&Video)
Tinubu fever is real and contagious, and it's spreading like wildfire. Imo state is currently on fire as South East women rally in support of the APC presidential candidate.

Read Also Obi No Get Certificate? INEC Throws More Spanners As Electoral Body Reveals Tinubu, Atiku Others Certificate Status
You should see the energy displayed by these women; they are dancing and having a great time, and all they say is "On Tinubu's mandate, we stand."

You could tell by these women's faces that they are strong, intelligent women who should not be taken for granted. This is the structure we all talk about.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/it-is-tinubu-again-as-south-east-women-take-over-the-streets-for-the-jagabanphotosvideo/

God bless Igbo women. These are our mothers, aunts, sisters, and nieces.

This outpour of love for Tinubu is inspiring.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by duro4chang(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
With what I am seeing here Tinubu has won. Akanbi omo Olodo ide. Congratulations in advance.

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by DeleTaller: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
oikirodah:

Read Also Obi No Get Certificate? INEC Throws More Spanners As Electoral Body Reveals Tinubu, Atiku Others Certificate Status

Source iReporteronline.

Labour Party in trouble in the East...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by successmatters(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

At least you’re not complaining Asiwaju closed their shops in Imo so we are getting there at least.

Wow, these women are no longer 5% people again? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Laggafin: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Beautiful women.. kolect the agbado,, cassava and the money.. na our money they stole in bullion vans.. come Feb make una thump print Obidiently that ballot paper Wen get man,,wife and dia obidient child.. broom and umbrella no dey train child or bring devolopment grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Penguin2: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Just as they cashed out In 2019 and gave APC over 25%.

That’s all we need.

Unfortunately,even 10%, una no go see this time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Dont mind the ipob. He is upset he cant enter to kidnap people. grin

Imo is the most progressive state in SE.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Beautiful women.. kolect the agbado,, cassava and the money.. na our money they stole in bullion vans.. come Feb make una thump print Obidiently that ballot paper Wen get man,,wife and dia obidient child.. broom and umbrella no dey train child or bring devolopment grin

Siddon there. The game has changed. Lol.

We have outsmarted you so far, we will outsmart you on election day.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
I love this campaign march. grin

Any mpuku mmiri scatter brain from Anambra that says nonsense about this march will get his feelings hurt. angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Laggafin: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Siddon there. The game has changed. Lol.

We have outsmarted you so far, we will outsmart you on election day.
OF course you will outsmart the druggie and vote wisely grin

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Dont mind the ipob. He is upset he cant enter to kidnap people. grin

Imo is the most progressive state in SE.

Uzodinma is giving it to IPOB terrorists back to back. If anyone foment trouble in Imo, they will be sent to Shuku Abiamo.

Imo people are different breeds of Igbo. Even some Igbo people abroad (Anambra men) usually accuse Imo people of being too different ideologically in how they reason.

2015 and 2019, APC got approx. 25% votes in Imo state. So no one should doubt them giving Asiwaju the same 25% next year. That’s enough win.

With Umahi and Uzodinma, 25% votes is sure in Imo/Ebonyi. Obituary and Atiku can take the rest. We are fine with that.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Penguin2:

Unfortunately,even 10%, una no go see this time.

I can bet with everything I have say APC go get 25% in Imo and Ebonyi.

When it’s close to election, I will make sure we organize different bets for Nairaland where we can all play with money.

During APC primaries, I asked Anambralstson to bet but the guy ranaway upon all the mouth wey he dey make for Amaechi.

Anambralstson come here and tell it to my face if I’m lying.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Uzodinma is giving it to IPOB terrorists back to back. If anyone foment trouble in Imo, they will be sent to Shuku Abiamo.

Imo people are different breeds of Igbo. Even some Igbo people abroad (Anambra men) usually accuse Imo people of being too different ideologically in how they reason.

2015 and 2019, APC got approx. 25% votes in Imo state. So no one should doubt them giving Asiwaju the same 25% next year. That’s enough win.

grin grin
God bless you my brother.

Chei! I go find Imo girlfriend.

Anambra is a disgrace to Igbo people. If i see Anambra yanminri sometime sef i feel like poking the freak in his eye.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by hammerT: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
iIMO WOMEN ARE NOW THE AFONJA OF SE ZONE.

LET HOPELESS KEEP DECIEVING U PEOPLE.

2023, BUHARI IS GONE AND IMO STATE WILL BE APC FREE AND RIGGING FREE.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Surprisingly, they're no longer IPOB and they suddenly have PVC because they're supporting Tinubu cheesy cheesy
APC is doing rally in my town and neither I or anybody else knows about it? I didn't even see it on anybody's whatsapp status.

Anyways, from here they'll gather in batches according to whoever sponsored their ward and collect their 3k or 2k as that's what APC has been doing in their rallies. A friend in Lagos confirmed it during the last APC rally

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well done ma's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin
God bless you my brother.

Chei! I go find Imo girlfriend.

Anambra is a disgrace to Igbo people. If i see Anambra yanminri sometime sef i feel like poking the freak in his eye.

Omo they don spoil Imo girl finish with fake news. Anambra women will be lying Imo girls are this Imo girls are that. They lie Imo women are not wife material.

So we should date them as much as we can to save them from their Anambra people who just hate them for nothing.

God bless Imo people
God bless Imo women

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Amb1045(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lol, when they tell you igbo people have sense you think they're joking. Cashout season. Collect ur money

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Treasure17(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Difference between passion and stomach infrastructure rally grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by InvertedHammer: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
/
If it involves uniforms, you already know the arrangements.

Uzodinma running street on Tinubu� A tiger never changes its spots. Portable started the hustle in Osun. Who is next? Ade Bendel and Fred Ajudua should link up with Tinubu too to do the needful. grin

/

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Amosun Leads Democracy Walk To MKO Abiola's House / Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.