Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today (515 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by aylagos(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
See people with voters card ooo…….body go tell some people soon.

Seun
Lalasticlala

Please do the needful ooo

1 Share

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by successmatters(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
None of them has pvc grin

1 Like

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by aylagos(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Corridon: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
I counted 84 women and they are even there for the money. grin grin
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by aylagos(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:
None of them has pvc grin
lol grin is that the best you can do
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by aylagos(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I counted 84 women and they are even there for the money. grin grin
lol accountant you can’t believe your eyes abi ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by successmatters(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
aylagos:
lol grin is that the best you can do

If they came there for Obi, you will say they don't have PVC, how did they suddenly get PVC today ?
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Corridon: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
aylagos:
lol accountant you can’t believe your eyes abi ?
grin grin. They are deceiving Tinubu.
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by LegendHero(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
All I see is votes.

Those women are professional voters and they get PVC.

VOTES!!!

6 Likes

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Urheadmaster(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=117298287]All I see is votes.

VOTES!!![/quote

They have their PVC

Which is meant for Obi

They are there for the money tongue
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Continue jare by the time you share money for rally finish, there will be little left to buy votes grin

las las we will retire you evil greedy politicians and the blind supporters
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by successmatters(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:
All I see is votes.

VOTES!!!

Tomorrow the same women will turn out for Obi their own son and you will claim they don't have PVC.

The women should cash out jare, afterall its our money looted from Lagos treasury grin
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by LegendHero(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:

Tomorrow the same women will turn out for Obi their own son and you will claim they don't have PVC.

The women should cash out jare, afterall its our money looted from Lagos treasury grin

You can be deluded, it is your right as a Nigerian.

That’s the same thing people like you said in 2015 & 2019 until Buhari got his 25% voters in Imo .

Peter Obituary people are one of the most deluded Nigerian I’ve ever seen.

—If peoole match in Lagos, it is because Tinubu forced them
—If they match in Ibadan, it’s because Tinubu they are tribalist.
—If they match in Kogi, it’s because they are jobless
—If they match in Imo, it’s because Tinubu paid Uzodinma
—If they match in Borno, it’s because they are Boko.
—If they match in Kwara, it’s because they are tribalists.
—When they converged in Benue, it was because they hate Tinubu and love the APC governorship candidate.

Nothing wey Tinubu people do wey Obituary no go get conspiracy theory about. You can only cry and gnash teeth online, on the field, you know APC/Jagaban no be Obitiary mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Biodun556(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu our choice

2 Likes

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by aylagos(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Antimarraige:
Continue jare by the time you share money for rally finish, there will be little left to buy votes grin

las las we will retire you evil greedy politicians and the blind supporters
your eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by successmatters(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

You can be deluded, it is your right as a Nigerian.

That’s the same thing people like you said in 2015 & 2019 until Buhari got his 25% voters in Imo .

Peter Obituary people are one of the most deluded Nigerian I’ve ever seen.

—If peoole match in Lagos, it is because Tinubu forced them
—If they match in Ibadan, it’s because Tinubu they are tribalist.
—If they match in Kogi, it’s because they are jobless
—If they match in Imo, it’s because Tinubu paid Uzodinma
—If they match in Borno, it’s because they are Boko.
—If they match in Kwara, it’s because they are tribalists.
—When they converged in Benue, it was because they hate Tinubu and love the APC governorship candidate.

Nothing wey Tinubu people do wey Obituary no go get conspiracy theory about. You can only cry and gnash teeth online, on the field, you know APC/Jagaban no be Obitiary mate.

Keep on defending a man on hospital bed grin

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by LegendHero(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:

By the way, witn all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.

If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

With all the delusion from Obituarists, one would think it is a tabooo displaying Tinubu banner in the SE let alone having thousands of women March for him openly.

4 Likes

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
aylagos:
your eye go clear
I can't imagine you urchins painment when you finally hear the true news about Tinubu grin

Don't worry I know you will still support him even if he is on life support cheesy because you people can't think well, or else why are you supporting a sick man that you haven't seen for sometime now?
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by aylagos(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Antimarraige:
I can't imagine you urchins painment when you finally hear the true news about Tinubu grin

Don't worry I know you will still support him even if he is on life support cheesy because you people can't think well, or else why are you supporting a sick man that you haven't seen for sometime now?
lol you don’t even know what to say about Jagaban Pele grin
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Moh247: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
cool

He go shock PDP

Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by MaliCampus: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lolz..who ever thinks an Igbo mother/ woman will leave Peter Obi and vote for Tinubu& Shettima, Really knows nothing about women or Igbo women for that matter. How much do they think they can pay does women that will make them vote a Muslim Muslim candidate.
Ever wondered why a woman will take money from Paul and spend it on Peter? Lolz

I would be more worried if does crowed are made up of young and single Boys & girls becos dey would collect money and vote who you want them to vote for.Not our Mothers when Peter Obi is on the ballot.
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
aylagos:
lol you don’t even know what to say about Jagaban Pele grin
I don't know what to say? With everything we are seeing and hearing? Take a stroll on twitter and wake up to reality, Nigerians are suffering and are not fools anymore,even the market women and artisans have brain to think lol or you think they like buying food stuffs at high price everyday? we will collect your money for campaign and vote our conscience.

I'm sure even your conscience knows Tinubu presidency is a time bomb for this country , but because of what you will eat you are here defending the undefendable. Continue 2023 isn't far anymore.
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
All I know is votes
Re: Progressive Women Testing Mic For Tinubu/shettima In IMO Today by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
grin grin. They are deceiving Tinubu.
As your emotional feeling is disturbing you too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Think Hausa Language Is one of The Most Recognise Language In The World / Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Gatherings In Yenagoa, Warri Ph, Lagos.(Photos). / Dangote, Elumelu present as Bola Ahmed Tinubu presents his Economic Blue Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.