Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) (26156 Views)

Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / What L Save After 11months Of Piggy Bank / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Bvlgari: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Man shows what he was able to save after rejecting urgent 2k bills cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dapWvML9l2U

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Godada(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022

He should continue

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by kelspinall(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Same with me but mine is properties

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by ObamaMessi: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
I was able to save 20k from billing my babe urgent 2k.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Creamypie(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
This one serious oh. You sure say the guy dey chop food so?

21 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by H0didon(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why he no go dey get plenty money?? . All these girls are nothing but leeches. All girls have price. Na why most men dey always spend but if you get sense you go take without paying grin, afterall not all goods are bought.

Ever since i stopped spending on woman, i have been doing fine. Now i know why most men dey always broke, hardly moving forward. Because of WOMAN who dem wan impress.

As a man, you're only liable to spend on your family especially your mother. Even wives today sef dey do hookup for their own husband. No house keeping money, No sex... Very useless people.

As our Ancestors would say "Only a WonderFOOL man spend on a woman to impress her or win her Love".

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by virginprincess(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mtcheeeeew,who cares?,if you don't give others will wholeheartedly give.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
H0didon:
Why he no go dey get plenty money?? . All these girls are nothing but leeches. All girls have price. Na why most men dey always spend but if you get sense you go take without paying grin, afterall not all goods are bought.

Ever since i stopped spending on woman, i have been doing fine. Now i know why most men dey always broke, hardly moving forward. Because of WOMAN who dem wan impress.

As a man, you're only liable to spend on your family especially your mother. Even wives today sef dey do hookup. No money more sex... Very useless people.

As our Ancestors would say "Only a WonderFOOL man spend on a woman to impress her or win her Love".
Win her love or become her maga? �������

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Demigod22: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
May God bless me to spend on family, friends and strangers, but may I never spend money on girls that think it's their birthright because they have kpekus.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Bvlgari: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2022
H0didon:

As a man, you're only liable to spend on your family especially your mother. Even wives today sef dey do hookup. No money more sex... Very useless people.

Omor its not a small something cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2022
But las las Abobi wee still spend ALL THAT on ONE NYASH eventually grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by ugosilva: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Unto matters arising
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man shows what he was able to save after rejecting urgent 2k bills cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dapWvML9l2U

Did anyone put a dagger to your neck to do transfer? grin grin grin all these broke men will never stop amazing me grin grin grin grin grin

Besides, you attract girls of your type, all the urgent 2K type are the ones that are equal to your level, yet you're still lamenting grin grin grin grin

Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) GROUP!

Food is Ready, u all should come and masturbate on this thread grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2022
You must be stingy, to survive....... Those urgent 2K people, fit run you down .......... wink

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by DropsMic(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Poor Dude. He probably starved himself too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Ok, good one.
Sha know that we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by sukkot: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2022
nna mehnnn that thing no reach 100k.
the blessings from urgent 2k ? you wee get millions
giver never lacks

4 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by ChicagoBar(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu Olowo Eko.. subscribe on my page and share..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=374ZA35N2t0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by saintkel(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
H0didon:

As a man, you're only liable to spend on your family especially your mother. Even wives today sef dey do hookup for their own husband. No house keeping money, No sex... Very useless people.

hehehehe
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
A real man Spends on his woman and make her happy without complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by kelechiodo(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Serious
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Ikennaford: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2022
The kinda babes you date in naija determines if you are a high value male,if you come here to complain your gf demands too much, just know you are a SIMP,Since I was 12 I started dating back in Nigeria,no girl or lady ever billed me, that's high value,is not about swallowing redpills na just wisdom ,,I only spend when she Worth it, like really huge spending

13 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Im too too playa to put a b!t¢h before my brother
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
DropsMic:
Poor Dude. He probably starved himself too.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Mindlog: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Eyah cheesy
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by ahnie: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
What's the noise all about?
Need he a vuvuzuela?

Hope he never contract ulcer ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Trill1(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
E
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Stingy brat is boasting that Dangote does not have that kind of savings.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by satandeterrible: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2022
H0didon:

Wisdom choke
Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Before you impress the streets,
Make sure nobody in your family is hungry!

Peace out!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Lvgirl: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeew,who cares?,if you don't give others will wholeheartedly give.

Yes dear the SIMPle men will give.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) by Threesha(f): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
A mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s a first come basis. Leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)

A 3-bedroom apartment ensuite with library and 3 toilets in Ajuwon
Outright payment: =N=550k (total package)
Subsequent payment; =N=400k (yearly)

Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven 9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Nigerians Are Now Making Money & Cutting Transport Costs With Mycopilot App / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.