Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki (17142 Views)

AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Mohammed Musa Printed 2019 PVCs, He Is APC Senatorial Candidate / Mohammed Musa Bayawa Augie, PDP Members Defect To APC In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by SmartyPants(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Oh my god o.. Do you see anywhere written in the post the person posted stating any reasons? He just painted everything with allegations.

I, i repeat i only gave an example of what could have been the cause based on my knowledge of the said matter. You should even be thanking mw for trging to push a clarity atleast on the said matter. Something the accuser couldn't even do except trying to rope in different accussationss.

Abeg, try googling the matter or make findings yourself, you may find it on the internet for better clarifications. I cant continue trying to make you see things, beyond your capacity of comprehension.

Shalom.

Oh so you now know that you don't know whatbthe reason was? So why did you previously insist on the narrative of crime?

Now that your unimaginative narrative has been dismissed you want to backpedal.

Can you now see that you have nothing to offer?

And the worst part is you will go and find one unfortunate girl somewhere to bring offspring into the world with.

Thunder strike that olodo head of yours!
Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by lhordspy: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

Oh so you now know that you don't know whatbthe reason was? So why did you previously insist on the narrative of crime?

Now that your unimaginative narrative has been dismissed you want to backpedal.

Can you now see that you have nothing to offer?

And the worst part is you will go and find one unfortunate girl somewhere to bring offspring into the world with.

Thunder strike that olodo head of yours!

Imaginary narrative? .. Can you read atall, i said i gave an example not instances. What is wrong with you people.

How do you comprehend things. Have you been to ABJ before.

I was there 2018, and police raided that place and they allegedly discovered arms and marijuana.

And i am married already, it is you that should be worried about your future.

Now go away, clown.
Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by SmartyPants(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Imaginary narrative? .. Can you read atall, i said i gave an example not instances. What is wrong with you people.

How do you comprehend things. Have you been to ABJ before.

I was there 2018, and police raided that place and they allegedly discovered arms and marijuana.

And i am married already, it is you that should be worried about your future.

Now go away, clown.

Oh, so this below was an example:

lhordspy:

He should leave criminals stocking every kind of weapons in FCT, and start building roads abi?

So when the road is finally done, the criminals can bring out their tools and start robbing,kidnapping people with it.

Not only a fool but a shameless liar? cheesy

Ode. Just get out of this place.
Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by lhordspy: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

Oh, so this below was an example:

Not only a fool but a shameless liar? cheesy

Ode. Just get out of this place.

Try re-reading this. Seems you missed it.

After this am done with you. No wonder you chose your username to suit your thinking. Very befitting indeed.

Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by SmartyPants(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy One silly clown was dragging this issue:

lhordspy:

He should leave criminals stocking every kind of weapons in FCT, and start building roads abi?

So when the road is finally done, the criminals can bring out their tools and start robbing,kidnapping people with it.

Kai.. You guys ehn, am so sorry for you. You think like a kid.

I made this simple comment then, based on my understanding of how the system works:

The FCT minister demolished a place for no stated reason. I said he should start work on building the roads in front of his house. You said "so he should leave criminals to build roads?" You stated it as a fact, that the demolishment was to counter criminals.

Now you want to say it was just an example. Example of what? Are you a mad man?

There is no scenario where the demolishment of a place solves any issue except the place is not in conformity with the city plan. Which is why I said he should start with roads.

These issues are obviously above you and I'm not here to educate a silly ingrate. So. yes, please be done with me.

Fucking pleb m.o.ron.

Update:

The truth, however, is that art village in particular was illegally operating on premises that belonged to a real estate company. The company had allegedly spent two years giving notice to the artists to relocate, which landed on deaf ears. Unfortunately, in the afternoon of October 4th, 2022, the art village was demolished and the artists became instantly displaced.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/09/a-foot-on-the-neck-of-creativity-in-abuja/

Some of us might be on Nairaland with the likes of the clown I quoted up there but we are not mates. Never.
Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by EmeraldJD: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2022
I need to know where this minister was picked from. I thought Adamu Aleiro would be the worst minister of FCT ever but this present dude mehn is a champion already.
Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by Bizibi(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2022
EmeraldJD:
I need to know where this minister was picked from. I thought Adamu Aleiro would be the worst minister of FCT ever but this present dude mehn is a champion already.
he is from adamawa state even those who are close to him are tired of his incompetence
Re: Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Northern Muslims are a special breed of dumb. These f**kers get sexually aroused by mannequins for f**k's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Alake Of Egbaland In Ake's Palace, Ogun State / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.