Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy (1220 Views)

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
This video already has 12 million views on Twitter and some evangelicals are disappointed with the video because he got elected with the support of evangelicals. On Telegram, the video generates a chain of disappointment and a countercurrent of justifications in defense of Bolsonaro. politics is a dirty game.

A video of Bolsonaro in Freemasonry comes to light. The discreet society has as members, Carla Zambelli, and Jorginho Mello, among other Bolsonaro supporters. Involvement with Freemasonry is prohibited by the code of canon law of the Catholic Church.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/10/an-old-video-of-bolsonaro-speaking-in.html?m=1

Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Politics is a dirty game they had to dig this old issue out grin

Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
More

Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Sasi54: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
There are in a league of their own, I am not surprised about it.
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
He also attended a wedding with his wife on a masonic temple cheesy

Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sasi54:
There are in a league of their own, I am not surprised about it.

Bolsonaro is a Catholic man and he is fully supported by evangelicals and now many pastors are disappointed.
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Images show First Lady, Michelle Bolsonaro, at Carla Zambelli's wedding, held in a Masonic Lodge.

Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by longetivity(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nothing concern me wey dey naija, thanks for the info though kiss
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Vulcanheph(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2022
I got to know more about the Freemasons when I read one of Dan Brown's novels called "The lost symbol".
The happen to be amongst the most misunderstood organizations on earth.

There is nothing wrong in someone being a Freemason... Infact the Freemasons accept people from all religions whether Christian's, Muslims, Jews etc.
Infact they've been popes who have been said to be Freemasons.
Over 60% of American politicians (both past and present) are Freemasons.

The organization actually see themselves as a citadel of knowledge and enlightenment.

I could go on and on but let me stop there...
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I got to know more about the Freemasons when I read one of Dan Brown's novels called "The lost symbol".

There is nothing wrong in someone being a Freemason... Infact the Freemasons accept people from all religions whether Christian's, Muslims, Jews etc.

The organization actually see themselves as a citadel of knowledge and enlightenment.

Yea, I really don't know why people are scared of freemasons, I think it's the secrecy surrounding them and the fact that most of the people we see are old men inside a temple with strange symbols grin
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Vulcanheph(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea, I really don't know why people are scared of freemasons, I think it's the secrecy surrounding them and the fact that most of the people we see are old men inside a temple with strange symbols grin
They have good reasons for the high level of secrecy amongst them.... But that is a story for another day.
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Teslason9: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Please drop the video link
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Danny50: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Secretes stays secretes bro, I'll personaly tell you that alots is happening in their,I mean evil activities which cannot been written on novels because its their secretes.
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Vulcanheph:

They have good reasons for the high level of secrecy amongst them.... But that is a story for another day.

Some Of their rituals have already been exposed online,i just don't know why people are too scared of them they are just like other masonic fraternity like shriners.

(1) (Reply)

Another Trump's Prediction Has Come To Pass / Sean Hannity= Anti Semitic Evidence Erupts / Us Soldier Guilty Of Raping And Killing 14 Yr Old Iraqi Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.