Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Journey To Become A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Journey To Become A Programmer (460 Views)

My Journey To Getting A Remote Job / My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / My Journey To Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Become A Programmer by aydolar(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
My Journey as a programmer and Alx student

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Become A Programmer by aydolar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Have some knowledge of html and css
Sometimes last month showed a friend my project so he asked me to deploy to github I couldn't because I was self learning on udemy
(Self learning without joining a community is one of my major mistake)
So I did some research so I did to some join some bootcam (side-hustle) was recommended to me so I applied but in the process I know about ALX so I also applied
Alx is one year program hope I pass through it successful �

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Become A Programmer by aydolar(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Side-hustle started this week on Monday haven't been able to study it well but am planning this night for it
Alx have been fun so far have been able to learn shell command , git/github, different editor emacs and vim altho I prefer vim and I like visual studio secretly
Am expos to alot of knowledge that I want more
I can say am a better version of myself �
The side hustle is a month program
Teaching of HTML CSS and JavaScript
Want to use it to refresh my memory of them
So by the end of this month hope am now good in this
Shell command ✅
Git/Github ✅
C ❌
HTML❌
CSS ❌
JavaScript ❌

My plan for this month

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Become A Programmer by aydolar(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alx project today stump me small look �
But thank God have gotten how it works
Have done 4/12
Will continue when there is light
Re: My Journey To Become A Programmer by peanutbutterr: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: My Journey To Become A Programmer by aydolar(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
I was not able to study over night � but I finished side hustle html at once I see it as a way to refresh my knowledge but I can't continue since I have to wait till next week
The alx is going fine my plan today is to look elsewhere where for the CSS but anyhow I must start looking for job next month
So I have a month for CSS and JavaScript

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Languages Do I Need To Learn For Mobile App Development? / Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook / Please Help With Paypal Gateway Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.