Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Movie, ‘rising’ City Of Dreams Set To Hit The Cinemas This December - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie, ‘rising’ City Of Dreams Set To Hit The Cinemas This December (319 Views)

The Movie, ‘rising’ City Of Dreams Set To Hit The Cinemas This December / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / 'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Movie, ‘rising’ City Of Dreams Set To Hit The Cinemas This December by GlobalPR: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
The much anticipated movie “RISING” is set to be released across cinemas nationwide on December 9, 2022.

The month of December is kicking off on a high note as the movie directed by Samuel ‘BigSam’ Olatunji, features a host of stellar actors such as ; Yvonne Jegede, Jide Kosoko, Zubby Michael, Remilekun ‘Reminisce’ Safaru, Femi Branch, Imohiosen Patrick (Dj Neptune) among other talented actors.

Rising City of Dreams tells the story of a young Igbo boy, Ezedike, who is the head of the eastern branch of an area boys group known as the Oju Alafia area boys. Ezedike is preparing to succeed his mentor, Goke Snipper who is also the head of the whole Oju Alafia area boys. In the process of all these, he must first deal with his rival, Tolu Tilapia.

Dickson Edward, the executive producer of the highly anticipated movie ‘City of Dreams’ which should be in cinemas from December 9 said, City of Dreams was made with sweat, blood, and sense.

“I am so glad that we are finally getting to show "City of Dreams" to the world starting December 9. It is a film that is dear to my mind, we made it with sweat, blood and common sense for entertainment.

It is a simple story with a powerful message and quite big on entertainment value.
As we begin massive publicity, I am more excited about us having the opportunity to show this to the world.

We can assure you that you’ll love City of Dreams and being our fourth film after Street Kid, Dear Affy, and Mimi, we have learnt a lot and we can now say we’re experienced and we brought out that wealth of experience to bear in this film.”

Yvonne Jegede who played a lead role in the movie also expressed her excitement in anticipation of the movie release saying that the movie is a must watch. In her words;

“It’s been a long time coming and I am proud to be part of this amazing project. It feels great for the world to see what we’ve been cooking.

I played a lead role in this movie and I can emphatically say that we put in huge effort for a great production. Rising City of Dreams is a film with an interesting storyline which every member of the society can relate with.

Every character in the movie represents all of us and I strongly say that this is a must watch.

It was a great experience working on set with the executive producer as well as the entire cast and crew members.”

(1) (Reply)

Terrifier 2 (2022) Full Movie / First Bbnaija Housemates To Have S#x In The House...video Trends / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.