Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice (41747 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by christistruth01: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sammy5413:
Nairaland, what sort of fake news carrier are you? Does this look anything like APC nor Tinubu picture on that billboard? Omo that's one of the reason Tesla boss tried to back off on Twitter purchase all cos of fake news. Nairaland why don't you first confirm the authencity of a news before you publish! I can't even find one single photo of Tinubu

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by KINGinVAHALA: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Even if Obi doesn't win, I will still leave to the fullest and enjoy life better than those who will vote for a sick and dieing Tinubu. Just like the Abokis mocked us who didn't vote for the dullard Bubu,they are suffering more from the man's ill fated administration. So if Obi doesn't win,it will not be a loss to me his supporter or Peter Obi himself, The loss will be that of Nigeria when Tinubu will spend 365 days in a London hospital,then you will wish you voted for Peter Obi.
Okay prophet
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by dominic17: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
You will not shout go to region an campaign there, is it because we developed Lagos.

Okoroawusa:
I am BATified
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by jrusky(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

cheesy

The thunder is warming up

And it we strick on the day of presidential elections in Nigeria on all of APC urchinstongue.

The thunder is warming up for you and obi as God live.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by wallarwallar(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
North4Obi23:
See where your lies end.

E go shock u but God will deliver you from death
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

.....thunder suppose enter dat rainfall fire dem back to home/husband/village!

Your mother could jolly well be among them... having a good time
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You go wail taya o aswear. I am not complaining about your choice why should you bother about mine? This is democracy. We have freedom to choose who we want. I don't know why my choice should give you headache? Take time. Whoever you vote for is none of my business.

Obi is your president come 2023.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Mummyfour(f): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
completeskills:
Where is the head Wearing this cap? grin grin grin
abi na ghost woman APC supporter?.
Or they were too much in a hurry, they forgot to Photoshop a head under the cap? grin grin
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by pquaver(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
North4Obi23:
See where your lies end.

Deceive urself.. Even children did ho yo school today because people when yo show their support for BATman Ashiwaju the savior of Godammed Nigeria. You tears are sweet to us..
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Alezy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am BATified
must you guys always zoom the camera to snap? So it will amplify the crowed abi?

Make una dey mumu una selves
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by ChicagoBar(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vote Jagaban Bola Ahmad .. subscribe on my page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pF-qqmBbow
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by ogbonti: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Ndibunna:
Choices...

Let the game continue ..

Tinubu has Billions of dollars to waste

who will see free money and not collect to go on a match when hunger dey town ?

on election day - we will know the difference between the people who were paid to match and those who matched without calling shi shi

when u have 2 girlfriends

one of them is dating you because of money and the other is dating you for free - which of them is most likely to accept your marriage proposal ? answer me grin

election day is the day of marriage!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Dozie32(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2022
SecretReporter:
Trust igbo women at your own peril, this same women will dance for ATIKU next month, cash out is steady

Hahahahaha grin you have said it all my brother grin
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by leofab(f): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Teachers’ day
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by goslowgoslow(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
What I found out about Tinubu is that the major mistake his opponents make about him is underestimating Tinubu's level of political desperation.

Never underestimate a desperate man with money - that's why obidients are clipping the wings of BAT
Somebody has an ambition to rule you are calling it desperation. Don't you have you own ambition in life?
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by DaveJacuzie: 2:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
We all know.

If its for Tinubu or Atiku, then they are rented crowd

Only Obi crowd is organic.

BYW We know the people that go to rally and start begging sha
How would the rented crowd be prevented from voting?
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Panda7(m): 2:54am On Oct 06, 2022
don't mean to be disrespectful but ipob hometown women have no iota of sense in them, ask them exactly what they want from fg they mostly won't have a reasonable thing to demand
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by doublecross(m): 2:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Any mother father or child still supporting the APC and PDP truly, Thunder must fire them all!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Announced3: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

you are pained
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by ennyrah: 4:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Cadamlk:
How can one entrust power into the hand of the people who believe they have to force anything they want down everybody's throat They are becoming more toxic.

Never....they did not see themselves as Nigerians until recent when their person is contesting
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Riverofgold(f): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Inukwam ndi supporters grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by okoroemeka(m): 5:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am BATified
anywere belly face na there front dey
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by FreeStuffsNG: 5:23am On Oct 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

This is why Prof Soludo said the problem of Igboland is irresponsible parents who failed to raise Igbo youths liks you well
If your own mother had raised you well you will never pray for thunder to raise another person's mother but if anyone wishes that thunder strikes your mother, just remember this your rude post.
One sad thing you do not know is that your own children will curse you too someday because you cursed your own Igbo mothers
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by JustforMen: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by gimakon2(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu just day lie up and down. Na wa o
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by djseanjohn77: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2022
ecolime:
Smart women, collect his money but vote PO.

Please, when are the bullion vans coming to PH? Make boys cash out. It's our looted money.

Looted money that he looted from your father or your state? When you are done collecting the loot from Amaechi, Wike and co, then interfere in Lagos matter. You guys just like putting your mouths in whatever is Lagos, when you have a handful of problems and corruption at your own back door. oh! I see, Tinubu is more relevant than any of your predecessors, no wonder.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Grandemperor(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

cheesy

The thunder is warming up

And it we strick on the day of presidential elections in Nigeria on all of APC urchinstongue.
Thunder merely rumbles but lightening strikes and causes devastation on occasions.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Obi is your president come 2023.
Not in Nigeria. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. Go and write it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.