Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State (20865 Views)

First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by bdauran: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Imagine National Oil Spills Detection and Response Agency headed by aboki Mr Idris Musa from the barren desert north. These northerners are truly leeches
and what brought north here?
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Cantonese:

“ Calabar was also a capital for many years…”. Sometimes I wonder how some of you easily prove the words of PMB that Nigerian youths are lazy. Who told you that Calabar was the capital of Nigeria for many years? How would you not research history to find out, if there is no one around you to tell you.

Calabar was the capital of the southern protectorate before the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914, just like Zungeru and Kaduna at different times, the capitals of the northern protectorate.

Lagos became the capital thereafter until the relocation of the administrative headquarters to Abuja by IBB in1991. Lagos however remained the commercial capital. That’s why you find trade and commerce thriving in Lagos more than other states. Lagos makes the most from VAT because the biggest organizations are located there. Taxes are paid and they are used to further make Lagos better. That’s why Nigerians from all over the country troop there. It is called “no man’s land”, not because it does not have its own indigenous people (of which you are not), but its status as the commercial capital draws everyone there.

Under the various military regimes, Lagos had different governors or administrators who were non Yoruba speaking. There were Buba Marwa, from Adamawa state and the late Ndubuisi Kanu, from Abia state. Certainly you were not born then. I do not blame myself you as all you say are mere hearsay.

When you talk about good governance, every Lagosian contributed to make it what it became. Lagosian in this case meaning every Nigerian residing there. So Lagos appears more developed because of its status in the country, as the former administrative and commercial capital, but now the commercial capital. Now the leaders ask to given special status recognition.

You are a fool trying to justify Obi failure as ANAMBRA state government, with baseless arguement that that Lagos was the only capital I'm Africa.

If you can't do simple research , please avoid me, if you can't check YouTube for videos about you country, please and please, avoid me, I'm not like you brothers that you will just drop lies to and that will swallow it. Lagos development is as a result of continuous good governance.

Do your research, calabar was once fct. I don't have time to be arguing with someone who think he's always right.

1. Lagos is by far more developed the bothe the Present Abuja, Former calabar.

2. Lagos is by for more developed than 90% of present and former FCT in Africa. Or was Lagos Africa only FCT.

3. You will later say Lagos development is not as a result of good governance but Nigeria failure is as a result of bad governance. Is Lagos richer than NIGERIA, is Nigeria ever a poor country.

4. You will claim Lagos development is as a result of being in contact to the Atlantic ocean, is Lagos the only state in Nigeria in contact to Atlantic ocean, why is it having the 3rd most performing seaports in the whole of Africa.

5. See, I don't see any reason I should be discussing anything with you. Check the revenue generation spike, the year it happened, compare it with the GDP, Lagos development lies solely on wealth, and that's what Buhari government don't know, if we can get that spike, and we become very rich again, money will solve all our people, yes including security, money solves all problems.

Please, avoid me seems what your are trying to do is to justify Anambra failure, why is it that you guys concern is Tinubu and lagos. Why so much pain, Lagosians claims still hail Tinubu and Fashola today, they are happy with them, what the Bleep is wrong with you guys
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2022
broadman20:

You talk like a FOOL but I didn't call you a FOOL o!
You can't call me a fool, it's your father that is a fool.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by EdiskyHarry: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2022
I pray 9ja delta should sense before it's too late.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Akuku Toru?

My own LGA? hope no life was lost.

This must be in Kula
I believe some few minutes from SPDC soku gas plant.might take you about 1½ hr journey through speed boat from PH waterside.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by broadman20: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You can't call me a fool, it's your father that is a fool.

Hahahaha!
You have problems with English language.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by sulaak(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Sabadon:
One of the downsides of being an oil producing state, poor soil for agriculture, contaminated rivers for fishing, indigenous non inclusion in the scheme of things, the list goes on.......

NNPC is headed by who again?? undecided

The oil-producing region has always supported the North presidential candidate and when they voted for GEJ he did nothing beyond stealing their local resource.

The state minister of petroleum resources is from the SS and that has been the case for the past 8 years under Buhari. Under GEJ, Diezani Alison-Madueke was the minister for 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Rumundele(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Now that there is no oil delievery through the pipeline again, they are going to the source to steal. This is why i like the vex mode operated by shell, they initiated spiking through the gas line to discourage theft, still the saboteurs in the systems who is benefitting will give informations when they are not spiking.

Those innocent idiot who could not differentiate the gas wells from crude will be sent to go and die.
It will be very difficult to completely clear out corruption. Those guys who engage in this activity as the front line can never operate without the backing of the leaders in the system or in Government.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Eagle07(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol. Both of you have 70 and 07 in your name. I detect you are the same person. wink wink

Lool.. I’m not that jobless to be trolling on Nairaland like that
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by faste: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Igbodicool:
OK...

The enjoyment belongs to Nigeria and the suffering belongs to Our Oil Crew.
You nail it.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by faste: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Hespee93:

Don't also forget that these oil companies give employment to indegen of South South.
Menial jobs.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by alabo1: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-anrhDYT9I

https://punchng.com/nosdrea-confirms-explosion-at-erotons-oil-field/

The Director-General of NOSDRA, Mr. Idris Musa, said that the twin incidents occurred at Akaso Wells 14 and 4T Wellheads in Rivers on Monday.

All Oil asset management assets are headed by northerners. Nuff said
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Cantonese: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You are a fool trying to justify Obi failure as ANAMBRA state government, with baseless arguement that that Lagos was the only capital I'm Africa.

If you can't do simple research , please avoid me, if you can't check YouTube for videos about you country, please and please, avoid me, I'm not like you brothers that you will just drop lies to and that will swallow it. Lagos development is as a result of continuous good governance.

Do your research, calabar was once fct. I don't have time to be arguing with someone who think he's always right.

2. Lagos is by for more developed than 90% of present and former FCT in Africa. Or was Lagos Africa only FCT.

3. You will later say Lagos development is not as a result of good governance but Nigeria failure is as a result of bad governance. Is Lagos richer than NIGERIA, is Nigeria ever a poor country.

4. You will claim Lagos development is as a result of being in contact to the Atlantic ocean, is Lagos the only state in Nigeria in contact to Atlantic ocean, why is it having the 3rd most performing seaports in the whole of Africa.

5. See, I don't see any reason I should be discussing anything with you. Check the revenue generation spike, the year it happened, compare it with the GDP, Lagos development lies solely on wealth, and that's what Buhari government don't know, if we can get that spike, and we become very rich again, money will solve all our people, yes including security, money solves all problems.

Please, avoid me seems what your are trying to do is to justify Anambra failure, why is it that you guys concern is Tinubu and lagos. Why so much pain, Lagosians claims still hail Tinubu and Fashola today, they are happy with them, what the Bleep is wrong with you guys

A psychopathic child with no idea of history. What a sociopathic rat with absolutely no knowledge, pretending to know.

A complete idiot who is a complete example of the assertion of the white colonialists that black people do not read.

How you would not use your filthy emi lo kan bribe stained fingers to research shows how you absolutely lack. How you would set off your reply with abuses and thereafter claim that others abuse you. You show how untrained you are in the absolute terms.

How should I bother myself telling you that Calabar was the capital of the Southern Protectorate, when Nigeria had not become a sovereign nation? How the Northern and Southern protectorates were amalgamated to form one nation called Nigeria in 1914, when Lagos became the capital of that One Nigeria? How would you not know that simple elementary historical information, if it is not a clear indication of your educational disability.

“Calabar was once fct”. Just look at you. You do not even know what’s called “FCT”. How would you know the simple word protectorate, how much more understand what the word amalgamation means? How would Calabar be the federal capital territory when it was the capital of a Southern protecrorate ONLY, just like Zungeru and Kaduna for the North, starting from 1900?

Aaaahhhhh. You are a complete OLODO. No wonder people like you just follow your oppressors, slaving for them, without standing to check how far your lives go.

We are looking at leaders, irrespective of tribe or religion. We are looking at those who are worthy of our votes. We are looking at people who we should should accountable. You on the contrary assume that we are competing for mundane things.

Why should I not avoid you, when you do not have an iota of decency? Your words are absolutely baseless.
Think before you argue with people who know far more than your unlearned self.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Cantonese:

A psychopathic child with no idea of history. What a sociopathic rat with absolutely no knowledge, pretending to know.

A complete idiot who is a complete example of the assertion of the white colonialists that black people do not read.

How you would not use your filthy emi lo kan bribe stained fingers to research shows how you absolutely lack. How you would set off your reply with abuses and thereafter claim that others abuse you. You show how untrained you are in the absolute terms.

How should I bother myself telling you that Calabar was the capital of the Southern Protectorate, when Nigeria had not become a sovereign nation? How the Northern and Southern protectorates were amalgamated to form one nation called Nigeria in 1914, when Lagos became the capital of that One Nigeria? How would you not know that simple elementary historical information, if it is not a clear indication of your educational disability.

“Calabar was once fct”. Just look at you. You do not even know what’s called “FCT”. How would you know the simple word protectorate, how much more understand what the word amalgamation means? How would Calabar be the federal capital territory when it was the capital of a Southern protecrorate ONLY, just like Zungeru and Kaduna for the North, starting from 1900?

Aaaahhhhh. You are a complete OLODO. No wonder people like you just follow your oppressors, slaving for them, without standing to check how far your lives go.

We are looking at leaders, irrespective of tribe or religion. We are looking at those who are worthy of our votes. We are looking at people who we should should accountable. You on the contrary assume that we are competing for mundane things.

Why should I not avoid you, when you do not have an iota of decency? Your words are absolutely baseless.
Think before you argue with people who know far more than your unlearned self.

Calling me a psychopathic child in an argument shows that you are just an empty box. Okay, according to you Mr. Foolish, Lagos is more developed than 90% of Africas capital because Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and not good governance, foolishly trying to justify Obi's failure. So calabar failure is because it was Southern FCT, and when FCT was transferred from Calabar to LAGOS, Lagos became a Nigeria FCT.

Do your research, calabar was once fct, according to you, it was Southern FCT, but when it was transferred to Lagos, Lagos became Nigeria FCT, not southern FCT, foolishly justifying that calabar failure is because it was Southern FCT, and Lagos success is because it was Nigeria FCT.

I don't have time to be arguing with someone who think he's always right.

Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If they didn't donate a well equiped fire service to people in their local government, then they deserve it. Making millions per year, and no fire service nearby. See how Lagos is using Dangote to build roads everywhere. And he also pay tax ooo, Lagos highest tax payer. Develop your host community to enjoy your business, you won't hear, it's like telling you to clear the grasses around your house, so it won't disturb neighbours and you, all the roads Dangote is building, he will reap it, as he is starting new companies in Lagos almost everyday. I hope he concentrates on the refinery sha.

Meanwhile

A foolish Nigerian choice.
1. ATIKU- TO REPLICATE ADAMAWA DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA

2. OBI- TO REPLICATE ANAMBRA DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

3. KWANKWASO. TO REPLICATE KANO DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

THEY DON'T WANT NIGERIA TO BE LIKE LAGOS, BACKWARDNESS MENTALITY, FOOLISHNESS MENTALITY. YOU EXPECT ATIKU OR OBI TO DO BETTER THAN WHAT THEY DID WHILE THEY WERE YOUNG GOVERNORS OR VP.

We are tired of people trooping to Lagos, let the development spread equally, for a greater nation, we are tired of Lagos congestion.

My friend when will you stop being stupid
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Calabar was also a capital for many years, but now, Lagos is far more developed than Both Abuja and Calabar. Was Lagos the only capital in Africa, why is it far more developed than most capital in Africa, good governance, never underestimate the power of good governance

Oga youbare a very stupid and mischievous fellow. Did Calabar experience heavy infrastructure investment of the 70s when there was an oil boom? How many years was Calabar the capital of Nigeria? Once again stop being stupid abeg.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Enemies, NIGERIA will be great by force. Nigeria should rather be the same than turn Nigeria to Anambra, what the fuuckk

Oga have some shame and shut up abeg
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Calling me a psychopathic child in an argument shows that you are just an empty box. Okay, according to you Mr. Foolish, Lagos is more developed than 90% of Africas capital because Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and not good governance, foolishly trying to justify Obi's failure. So calabar failure is because it was Southern FCT, and when FCT was transferred from Calabar to LAGOS, Lagos became a Nigeria FCT.

Do your research, calabar was once fct, according to you, it was Southern FCT, but when it was transferred to Lagos, Lagos became Nigeria FCT, not southern FCT, foolishly justifying that calabar failure is because it was Southern FCT, and Lagos success is because it was Nigeria FCT.

I don't have time to be arguing with someone who think he's always right.

Bros have some shame and keep quiet because the more you type youbare exposing yourself more. Look at the nonsense you typed"Lagos is more developed than 90% of Africa's capitals" haaa!!!!! This one is worse that being psychopathic walahi, you are lost.
Lagos is nowhere near the likes of Kigali, Dakar, Abidjan, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Cairo not to mention a few.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
obynzo:

Bros have some shame and keep quiet because the more you type youbare exposing yourself more. Look at the nonsense you typed"Lagos is more developed than 90% of Africa's capitals" haaa!!!!! This one is worse that being psychopathic walahi, you are lost.
Lagos is nowhere near the likes of Kigali, Dakar, Abidjan, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Cairo not to mention a few.
I said 90%, list all Africas capitals and rank Lagos let me see, something that it's everywhere on the internet.

Saying Lagos was the capital of Nigeria tha made it better than 90% of capitals in Africa is Foolish. Just say you don't like Tinubu, never underestimate the power of good governance
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
obynzo:

Oga have some shame and shut up abeg
Your mother should have some shame,
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
obynzo:

Oga youbare a very stupid and mischievous fellow. Did Calabar experience heavy infrastructure investment of the 70s when there was an oil boom? How many years was Calabar the capital of Nigeria? Once again stop being stupid abeg.
yes, your father is very foolish, thanks for being foolish too.

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, that's why Lagos is far more developed than 90 % of capitals in Africa and past and present Nigeria capitals.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
obynzo:

My friend when will you stop being stupid
It is actually your father that is stupid.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
It is actually my father that is stupid.

I agree with you
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
yes, my father is very foolish.

Bravo boy... grin grin grin
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
my mother doesn't have shame,

I agree with you
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I said 90%, list all Africas capitals and rank Lagos let me see, something that it's everywhere on the internet.

Saying Lagos was the capital of Nigeria tha made it better than 90% of capitals in Africa is Foolish. Just say you don't like Tinubu, never underestimate the power of good governance

Dense comment here the only capital that Lagosbis better than is Kinshasa and maybe Khartoum
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

Dense comment here the only capital that Lagosbis better than is Kinshasa and maybe Khartoum
Search the internet you fool, I'm not your family member that you will just come and throw your guess at, and will swallow it. Even Abuja, Nigeria is more Developed than 60% of Africa's capital.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

I agree with you
You typed, so you can agree with it, it's yours.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

I agree with you
Keep explaining your family condition, and agreeing with it
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Search the internet you fool, I'm not your family member that you will just come and throw your guess at, and will swallow it. Even Abuja, Nigeria is more Developed than 60% of Africa's capital.

See this disgrace to manhood talking. Lagos is far behind most of Africa it is places like Freetown, Kinshasa and Khartoum that Lagos can rub shoulder with. Even Cotonou is ahead of Lagos in terms of infrastructure.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Viraltrends123: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

See this disgrace to manhood talking. Lagos is far behind most of Africa it is places like Freetown, Kinshasa and Khartoum that Lagos can rub shoulder with. Even Cotonou is ahead of Lagos in terms of infrastructure.
you fool, I said search the internet, list the ten biggest City in Africa, and tell me why Lagos is not in top 10 fool.
Re: Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
you fool, I said search the internet, list the ten biggest City in Africa, and tell me why Lagos is not in top 10 fool.

you don't have sense. Lagos is considered because of population, if it is infrastructure and other living indices Lagos no follow at all, so stop living in deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Bwacha as Taraba APC Governorship Candidate / We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay / Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.