Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same (57254 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Kenmatt(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Why did you cover the pant that he intentionally opened OP?

Sometimes, when you aim to be too formal and serious, you end up being stupid.
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Honchoslim16(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont care how long he shines.. not my business. . Just letting you know asake didn't get into the industry yesterday
Capeesh

And what do you know bout the industry mr ITK undecided
I know what you don't know ma'am!
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by SugarGirl44(f): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Afoonja:

Indeed, while you wail about the British monarchy

Because they're all over the world committing all sorts of atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by youngking89(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Rega is that you
LawMan44:
smiley

I am Davido's Fan but he is always trying to be in the news at all times, especially as he is presently lacking the firepower and Monster Hits Pop songs to stay relevant . I am not sure has a single record to his name in 2022 aside the featuring on Pheelz 'Electricity'. Davido is currently below par in relative comparison with the other artistes of his ilk, especially Asake who is so far a notorious upset.

Baba Imade, please Up your game, Hit the Anvil on the steel like you always do.
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Candidlady: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I know what you don't know ma'am!

K
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Honchoslim16(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont care how long he shines.. not my business. . Just letting you know asake didn't get into the industry yesterday
Capeesh

And what do you know bout the industry mr ITK undecided
Asake didn't get into the industry yesterday...
But davido has been there before him and achieved alot before him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Honchoslim16(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

K
cool
No beef, no issues.... Everyone just gives opinions
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Kdon2: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat star Davido bows and prostrates for the King and Osemawe of Ondo who blesses him with prayers.

He also introduced and made his American friend who was visiting Nigeria and Africa from Atlanta for the first time, to do same hence promoting the Nigerian culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TydSMLz6e1o

He has nothing to proof again... He is a star regardless, you are the one crying here!
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Candidlady: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Honchoslim16:

cool
No beef, no issues.... Everyone just gives opinions

We good

Do have a lovely Thursday

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by shortIGBOman: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2022
But for IGBO land, all their Kings don run go North. Since IPOB terrorist dey kill Kings for EAST.

See below picture of the Obi of Onitsha and some first class Kings in the East. They are presently taking refuge in the almighty NORTH. grin

Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by ruzell86: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
LawMan44:
smiley

I am Davido's Fan but he is always trying to be in the news at all times, especially as he is presently lacking the firepower and Monster Hits Pop songs to stay relevant . I am not sure has a single record to his name in 2022 aside the featuring on Pheelz 'Electricity'. Davido is currently below par in relative comparison with the other artistes of his ilk, especially Asake who is so far a notorious upset.

E be like say na you sing and release "Stand strong" for 2022, bah? angry
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Oceanjagaban: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
LawMan44:
smiley

jealous hater
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Oceanjagaban: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
ruzell86:

E be like say na you sing and release "Stand strong" for 2022, bah? angry
No mind the jealous hater
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Chfjpy
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by toxtimmy: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Davido hammer your girlfriend or wife?... Go look mirror and compare yourself from 10 years ago when Davido started making music and today?... See how you just like all people or things dey age?...now go and sin no more.

LawMan44:
[url][/url] smiley

Baba Imade, pleaselhUp your game, Hit the Anvil on the steel like you always do.

[b]MODIFIED: [/b]I prefer Davido of Gobe,Skelewu. Risky, One Milli, FIA, Assurance,Fall and other earth shattering records. The featuring the had with the American Artist didn't cut it for me, that track failed, Electricity is a mid Hit and Stand Strong is his last commensurate effort. He most definitely can do better but no one ever take the King of Afropop and Pop from him.

Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by haybhi1(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Davido is better than Wizkid in all aspect of Life kiss
Same way my Ronaldo is better than Messi kiss kiss

Lol, I bet you're looking to just cause trouble.

Or you flat out have a horrible taste.
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Babastrong(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=anonimi post=117312883]

Abeg na when that Emilokan ancestor of unknown parents become Igbo?
Maybe that is why he is a druggie

[ This your campaign of calumny won't help you and your candidate. Obi's defeat is catastrophe and imminent.]
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by lesson44: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
He could think of a better attire for this occasion?
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Zion1010(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy grin grin

Indeed, while you wail about the British monarchy [/quote]
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Zion1010(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Says the man that does not know what it feels like to have a million naira in the bank

Abeg na when that Emilokan ancestor of unknown parents become Igbo?
Maybe that is why he is a druggie

[/quote]
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Wwwq: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Davido is better than Wizkid in all aspect of Life kiss

Same way my Ronaldo is better than Messi kiss kiss
don't involve wizkid here please
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by Ricardosmechito: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
THATS PURE SIN AS A MUSLIM BRO
Re: Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same by darediamond(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
Omo yoruba atata!!!

It’s normal in Yoruba lands, you can’t just stand anyhow with the kings or roll with them anyhow back then.

Davido nah Yoruba man so there’s nothing special about this news grin

See that other nigga don’t even know why he was prostrating shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
David go tell later grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.