Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dealing With Fear By Adeze Ojukwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Fear By Adeze Ojukwu (161 Views)

A Discourse With Pastor Chinedu Chukwu, A Multiple Author By Adeze Ojukwu / As Many As Are Led By Fear! By Gbile Akanni / What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Fear By Adeze Ojukwu by JesusChristLord: 2:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Dealing with fear

Adeze Ojukwu

Fear is a natural and spontaneous response to danger. It is an involuntary action, against hostile stimuli or action.

Sadly, prolonged fear and anxiety often have serious negative effects on a person's health and productivity.

The good news is this. One can actually overcome fear, through counselling, prayer and medical therapies.

Cheerily, the word of God is widely acknowledged in Christian and medical circles, as an effective and potent weapon against the spirit and yoke of fear.

Indeed, meditating and declaring biblical verses, can soothe an agitated mind.

For instance, the scripture below is often used by believers, in times of distress and sorrow.

It calms frayed nerves and provides succour to a depressed mind.

"Fear not. I am with you. I will strengthen you. I will help you."

Read more...

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1577830765488148480?s=20&t=XG3xSse_hxOhu6N2xqbUoA

Re: Dealing With Fear By Adeze Ojukwu by doeying(m): 2:39am On Oct 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How I Surmounted My Financial Challenge By Smiling / Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 4.0 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.