Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso (21095 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / Job Scam: Woman Arrested For Selling Fake ECOWAS Employment Worth Over N47m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by AndyOk127(m): 2:40am On Oct 06, 2022
What will be your reflexive reaction if you are told that you have an opportunity to work with international gold cooperation that pays 200 dollars per week and a palatable working hour! All you need to do is come with 600 thousand Naira (or your local currency equivalent) for your work permit, medical fitness check and other working preliminaries for an immigrant. Wow! Sounds like your dream opportunity and a way to JAPA (JAPA is a common parlance for leaving Nigeria for a better country as a result of the debilitating condition of her economy, politics, and general societal flaws)

With the apparition of such opportunity, there is the inherent Thomas that serves as a scrutiny and check for every opportunity of scandalousness nonetheless the other side of us trumps this cynical clairvoyance with the sentiment of trust for the carrier of the “good” news. After a period of tussle with your inner matrix and your rationality, you decide to be daring and give it a risk, Afterall, you know this person offering the opportunity.

Well, the above is just a prelude to a one week of adventurousness and first-hand experience of how I fell for the Qnet job scam in Burkina Faso. Hence, it is a moral responsibility to unmask the hideous operation of this swelling swath in bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso. Hopefully this will save any one from the whole daringness and desperado of going down to Burkina Faso, and serve as an information for security personnel to put these people in check. Hopefully, the companies being impersonated, sees reason to make a public disclaimer and proceed to legal action as this is a case of impersonation and sabotage of company’s reputation.

So, what are we talking about?
In the simplest way of expression, the whole job whisk is disguise of a marketing company called Qnet! Because of its stampeded image in the internet, many branches of their operation have found it impossible to garner more members, which is the only way of retrieving your startup capital. Bombay HC order better describes the ideological conception of Qnet when he said “It is a chain where a person is fooled and then he is trained to fool others to earn money”.

A simple query in the web with the following key words “is Qnet a scam”? will fetch several articles warning against their unethical operation. Wikipedia extensively exposes Qnet, down to revealing that its operation is considered illicit in many countries “The company operates legally in some countries, but has been charged as a Ponzi scheme and multi-level marketing in countries like India. The government of India and the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India banned the site in the country after a protest spread in Bangalore”.

Now you see why they take different names to obfuscate their true identity; because if you are told “Qnet”, you will do your findings and save yourself the hassle and futile escapade.

Inside Qnet bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
the operation of this unethical group is easy to flaw in an in-person view of their lodging accommodation and supposed company house. They operate sanctimoniously and talk so much about being millionaires back home and being “on a low” in Burkina Faso.

They stay in a rented 2-bedroom flat apartment which is uncomfortably overcrowded with over house mates. They reverence the new intakes and try to act like it’s just a process of acculturation, but in reality it is a bait.

Their office of operation is stamped with motivational quotes and they try to compel you to sign a form of membership. On this form, there is a section that confirms your willingness to join and ensures you are not coerce but in reality, they coarse you with every non-violent way possible. A retrospective view of the setting can easily make one associate them with a level of sectism and even cultism by extension of reasoning.

So why do they still operate and gain new members?
Imagine telling your friends and family that you are finally leaving Nigeria for search of a greener pasture, if you are that type, you may even brag about it and to crown it, this swath is bobo Dioulasso advice you to come without doing your proper immigration paper and working with a syndicate of currency exchangers and illegal transit agent, they manage to smuggle you through the blind spots of the borders between countries.

Hence, when it is dawn on the new recruits that they have just been swindled by their friend or family, they undergo a period of shock and disillusionment, considering their trust that has been trampled upon, this matures to a state of compromise and salvage when they consider the people back home that they have bragged to about their relocation and the entire journey back home especially alone, without the assistant of the Qnet agents that plot the illicit travel; they regret it all but reluctantly ossifies to a level of salvage, a spirit of resilience that motivates them to thrive irrespective of the odds. And like religion, once they accept this fate, they start to believe in it and begin their own campaign to recruit more people, using new pseudonym to seduce more people to this trap!

My take and solution
To tackle this syndicate is something beyond the writings of a scholar. Well, a couple person will be saved from this Burkina Faso job scam, but in the near distance, the Qnet operation in Burkina Faso will find a different synonym to mask their identity and in fact, facilitate more illegal migration and scam. The onus therefor lies in the hands of the government of Burkina Faso and the companies being impersonated to expedite action to stop this sect. The banning of their operation by countries like India and many more is the best call to action and I hope Burkina Faso follows suit.

Finally, before traveling out of your country or going for any opportunity, make sure to do exponential research of the opportunity, ask for images, videos, and every other thing that can clear every doubt.

I have chosen to exclude name mentioning and exact location description unless I am required by the rightful parties. I for one will make sure the rightful parties are informed of this scam, stay safe and daring!

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by WiszyFraud: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Did you know??

When you have the chance, go out and enjoy your hard earned money. Before you know it, you’ll be your dad or mums age.

lipsrsealed

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by SIMONEKPA7: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
smiley
If you must Japa, pls avoid all African countries. All of them are useless except for Botswana, South Africa.
Th black race are problem to themselves, from greed to corruption.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by crossfm: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hehehe.

E no go better for all our past and present leaders at all. Soon Niger republic go da chass us away from their country.

Giant of Africa wa him citizens da run away in their million's.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by baba4thegehs: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na wa oooooo
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by lightwind(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please who can read and interpret for me abeg ?

10 Likes

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Think twice whenever someone presents to you an offer that seems too good,think twice before taking up the offer, few humans especially in Africa will see an opportunity for a fellow human to climb the ladder of success and disclose it to others.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by OtopDesign(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
. grin

Before I open this thread, I knw it's was q-net.

Mine was in nkawkaw eastern part of Ghana sha...I fell for it oo nd I travelled that was around June this year...

Omo, when I got there I know wetin dey sup, we were about 7guys in a single room sleeping barely on the carpet...na then I know say I don fall for scam... though it's was my close secondary class mate then dat lure me to that scam...as he told me I will b paid 250 dollars every week... naso me self fall for it grin....I even sent my cv before I was sent an email to resume thinking it's was a better job...

Na when i reach the said company I know say I don dey GLND PEOPLE HAND.. I was even told to bring 200k along when coming for my working permit and international transport because I can be sent to travel out at any time....

To cut long story short... since i knw say the things was scam..na there I change am for my friend nd curse him...na next morning around 3am I was already on my way to Nigeria...it's was really sad stressful experience for me sha

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by money121(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by smokeyupu(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Yemmysworld91: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmmm
I heard of this and was almost drag in. Thank God am not greedy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by stano2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ohhh e don reach there… it was Ivory Coast before.
6years ago, a former secondary school classmate of mine contacted me on Facebook with this same format.

He told me about a high paying job in Ivory Coast that pays weekly in USD. Omo he no gree me rest, I just told i didn’t have money to come over there. I wasn’t feeling the whole stuff.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Electorate: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndyOk127:
What will be your reflexive reaction if you are told that you have an opportunity to work with international gold cooperation that pays 200 dollars per week and a palatable working hour! All you need to do is come with 600 thousand Naira (or your local currency equivalent) for your work permit, medical fitness check and other working preliminaries for an immigrant. Wow! Sounds like your dream opportunity and a way to JAPA (JAPA is a common parlance for leaving Nigeria for a better country as a result of the debilitating condition of her economy, politics, and general societal flaws)

With the apparition of such opportunity, there is the inherent Thomas that serves as a scrutiny and check for every opportunity of scandalousness nonetheless the other side of us trumps this cynical clairvoyance with the sentiment of trust for the carrier of the “good” news. After a period of tussle with your inner matrix and your rationality, you decide to be daring and give it a risk, Afterall, you know this person offering the opportunity.

Well, the above is just a prelude to a one week of adventurousness and first-hand experience of how I fell for the Qnet job scam in Burkina Faso. Hence, it is a moral responsibility to unmask the hideous operation of this swelling swath in bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso. Hopefully this will save any one from the whole daringness and desperado of going down to Burkina Faso, and serve as an information for security personnel to put these people in check. Hopefully, the companies being impersonated, sees reason to make a public disclaimer and proceed to legal action as this is a case of impersonation and sabotage of company’s reputation.

In the simplest way of expression, the whole job whisk is disguise of a marketing company called Qnet! Because of its stampeded image in the internet, many branches of their operation have found it impossible to garner more members, which is the only way of retrieving your startup capital. Bombay HC order better describes the ideological conception of Qnet when he said “It is a chain where a person is fooled and then he is trained to fool others to earn money”.

A simple query in the web with the following key words “is Qnet a scam”? will fetch several articles warning against their unethical operation. Wikipedia extensively exposes Qnet, down to revealing that its operation is considered illicit in many countries “The company operates legally in some countries, but has been charged as a Ponzi scheme and multi-level marketing in countries like India. The government of India and the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India banned the site in the country after a protest spread in Bangalore”.

Now you see why they take different names to obfuscate their true identity; because if you are told “Qnet”, you will do your findings and save yourself the hassle and futile escapade.

the operation of this unethical group is easy to flaw in an in-person view of their lodging accommodation and supposed company house. They operate sanctimoniously and talk so much about being millionaires back home and being “on a low” in Burkina Faso.

They stay in a rented 2-bedroom flat apartment which is uncomfortably overcrowded with over house mates. They reverence the new intakes and try to act like it’s just a process of acculturation, but in reality it is a bait.

Their office of operation is stamped with motivational quotes and they try to compel you to sign a form of membership. On this form, there is a section that confirms your willingness to join and ensures you are not coerce but in reality, they coarse you with every non-violent way possible. A retrospective view of the setting can easily make one associate them with a level of sectism and even cultism by extension of reasoning.

Imagine telling your friends and family that you are finally leaving Nigeria for search of a greener pasture, if you are that type, you may even brag about it and to crown it, this swath is bobo Dioulasso advice you to come without doing your proper immigration paper and working with a syndicate of currency exchangers and illegal transit agent, they manage to smuggle you through the blind spots of the borders between countries.

Hence, when it is dawn on the new recruits that they have just been swindled by their friend or family, they undergo a period of shock and disillusionment, considering their trust that has been trampled upon, this matures to a state of compromise and salvage when they consider the people back home that they have bragged to about their relocation and the entire journey back home especially alone, without the assistant of the Qnet agents that plot the illicit travel; they regret it all but reluctantly ossifies to a level of salvage, a spirit of resilience that motivates them to thrive irrespective of the odds. And like religion, once they accept this fate, they start to believe in it and begin their own campaign to recruit more people, using new pseudonym to seduce more people to this trap!

My take and solution
To tackle this syndicate is something beyond the writings of a scholar. Well, a couple person will be saved from this Burkina Faso job scam, but in the near distance, the Qnet operation in Burkina Faso will find a different synonym to mask their identity and in fact, facilitate more illegal migration and scam. The onus therefor lies in the hands of the government of Burkina Faso and the companies being impersonated to expedite action to stop this sect. The banning of their operation by countries like India and many more is the best call to action and I hope Burkina Faso follows suit.

Finally, before traveling out of your country or going for any opportunity, make sure to do exponential research of the opportunity, ask for images, videos, and every other thing that can clear every doubt.

I have chosen to exclude name mentioning and exact location description unless I am required by the rightful parties. I for one will make sure the rightful parties are informed of this scam, stay safe and daring!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by harmargedon: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nna!!! Na all this epistle you want make I read.

1 Like

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by pocohantas(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Odiegwu

I saw one on Tiktok that left to Libya! Libya!?
That was the height of it.
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Well, no one would be going to Burkina Faso for now..not with things the way they are

3 Likes

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by mmadu5(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Even after warnings some people will still fall for it so don't waste your breath
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Lexusgs430: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
If you get ₦600K, better stay 9ja ........ That work that provided ₦600K, go provide more ........ cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by FactBoyz: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by tishbite41(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Qnet, Qi Group of Companies are scammers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Omniman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin Developers have invaded Burkina faso

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by ogododo: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
AndyOk127:

My take and solution

Many no dey learn, especially girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by mmadu5(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If you get ₦600K, better stay 9ja ........ That work that provided ₦600K, go provide more ........

600k na money ?
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by wunmi590(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Burkina Faso of all places shocked Na so i heard person dey reason Lebanon all the name of JAPA tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by sokeril: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
One foool who was a football friend was telling me to come to Burkina Faso,bragging of how he make top dollars per week and is now building a house in Nigeria yet he live in a cramp room with so many house mates.
Burkina Faso ni kan koo.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
A LIZARD in Naija cannot become a Crocodile in another african country unless na drugs or yahoo you want go do.

Nigeria is still the best country in Africa for business.

Naija still better pass all those countries.

You need to change your mindset and start something.

Na so the thing go.

Heaven no dey anywhere for those countries,na you go give yourself brain and hustle tight with your skill, business or trade.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
mmadu5:

600k na money ?

No, but work harder to get more...... Then look for a genuine japa route .......... grin

4 Likes

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by inoki247: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
lol shey people dey find job go Burkina Faso again as we talk say Nigeria worst reach I no sure say Burkina beta pass Nigeria undecided undecided

When I jus waka go some few Africa countries Apart from Electricity and some of the North Africa countries den I believe Nigeria get Country wey dem beta pass....

5 Likes

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Yemmysworld91: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kasssandra:
Well, no one would be going to Burkina Faso for now..not with things the way they are

Unfortunately Nigerians dey go.
Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by Dialpad: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nigerians, but how could you go as far as Burkina Faso without doing proper research and checks.

What skill do you have to think anyone will give you $800 monthly in an African country

4 Likes

Re: Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso by sageb: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
If you must Japa, pls avoid all African countries. All of them are useless except for Botswana, South Africa.
Th black race are problem to themselves, from greed to corruption.

Elucidate about Botswana.
Why do you recommend it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / Secondary School Job / KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.