Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) (22352 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Google Free Wifi & What It Means To Nigeria Digital Economy / Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) by Wwwq: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Really
Re: Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) by Dwightventures(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
SirJerrie:
white guy posts a video talking about how smart Nigerians are...

These Bunch of "fuckups" who neither have data or free wifi and couldn't watch the video rushed to comment, having no single idea on what was said in the video.
typical Nlanders..

There are professional commentators on nairaland -- those who have nothing else to do with their lives and will not use the free time to gain some actual knowledge. I identified a regular customer
Re: Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) by Chaos14: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Dwightventures:

There are professional commentators on nairaland -- those who have nothing else to do with their lives and will not use the free time to gain some actual knowledge. I identified a regular customer
You don't even know me of Nairaland but yet you come here to say nonesense. You are very immature and rude. Please respect your self
Re: Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) by dochenaj: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Wisetrue99:

It was not wise commenting on something you know nothing about!

Can you imagine how you sound No hard feelings bro
He commented based on the title and doesn't need to watch the video to argue that there is no justifiable reason why "Nigerians" don't need free WIFI.

I guess if there is a video that says "Nigerians don't need free healthcare and education" you will believe that there is a point that should justify that too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comment The Most Funniest WIFI Name You've Ever Seen / Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria / The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.