Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Bbnaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Rela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Rela (665 Views)

Saga And Nini Shippers Surprise Them With Lot Of Gifts (Video) / I'm Not A Lesbian, I Only Enjoy Their Gifts - Actress / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Rela by MsDoris(f): 3:42am On Oct 06, 2022
BBNaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Relationship" - Phyna (Video)

It is no news that housemates who start up a relationship while in the house, get pampered by their shippers association after the show.

The lovebirds are showered with lots of expensive gifts, cash and even all expenses paid trips.
During the time of Emmanuel and Liquorose from the 2021 edition tagged Shine ya eye, the couple received close to a total of N20 million from their shippers.

However, Phyna and her man do not seem to be interested in those privileges.

During her interview on Naija fm, winner of Big Brother Naija level up season, Ijeoma Josephina Otabo has revealed that she and her love interest, Groovy, will not be needing shippers.

She further added that they also do not want gifts from the shippers association to prevent them from remaining in s relationship that Isn't working........

Visit website below for full update/ watch video:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/10/bbnaija-groovy-and-i-do-not-want.html

Re: Bbnaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Rela by superCleanworks(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2022
babe don sharperly draw the line for boundary adjustment. grin
is she about to put the dieck microphone into her mouth?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Rela by dodgelord: 5:23am On Oct 08, 2022
MsDoris:
BBNaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Relationship" - Phyna (Video)

It is no news that housemates who start up a relationship while in the house, get pampered by their shippers association after the show.

The lovebirds are showered with lots of expensive gifts, cash and even all expenses paid trips.
During the time of Emmanuel and Liquorose from the 2021 edition tagged Shine ya eye, the couple received close to a total of N20 million from their shippers.

However, Phyna and her man do not seem to be interested in those privileges.

During her interview on Naija fm, winner of Big Brother Naija level up season, Ijeoma Josephina Otabo has revealed that she and her love interest, Groovy, will not be needing shippers.

She further added that they also do not want gifts from the shippers association to prevent them from remaining in s relationship that Isn't working........

Visit website below for full update/ watch video:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/10/bbnaija-groovy-and-i-do-not-want.html

bae i think i love u soo much... i ve been following ur post... can we connect. i think i am in love with u

(1) (Reply)

“growing So Fast” — Yul Edochie Gushes Over His Son With Judy Austin / “i’m Going To Die Soon, My Time Is Coming.” – Prophet Odumeje Revealed /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.