Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post (1380 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post by BATified2023: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Buhari will not be able to do that openly, but he should be obedient and work for the next president
buhari will prefer Nigeria goes to war than hand over to a tribe that declare him dead

U igbos don’t even know the damage u have done to yourself
Re: Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post by trantayo: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2022
I am sure Peter Obi is the next president of fake news of Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Even a 10 months old baby knows Buhari will never ever endorse Obi so what is the reason for this farce?

Oh the writer is a clown sef

Re: Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post by franchasofficia: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2022
If Peter Obi doesn't win 2023 Presidential election, I will deactivate my account.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Something turbulent will happen before 2023 election that will shock the stubborn flies that refused to listen to good counsel.

Every spirit filled person knows that Peter Obi is the next President but the canal minded ones who hate to face the reality are trying everything possible to thwart the will of God and God will prove to them that He is not a man!
Re: Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:
buhari will prefer Nigeria goes to war than hand over to a tribe that declare him dead

U igbos don’t even know the damage u have done to yourself
So because I support Obi now am from the east?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Imo State For Town Hall Meeting / Can Any South Africans Here Answer My Questions? / PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.