Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,095 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How To Upload O Level Result To Your Jamb Portal Free - 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Upload O Level Result To Your Jamb Portal Free - 2022 (430 Views)

How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload O Level Result To Your Jamb Portal Free - 2022 by Flaverloaded(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Know how to upload o level result to jamb portal at the comfort of your home without spending much. Watch this closely �����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ4RUnc9ozE
Re: How To Upload O Level Result To Your Jamb Portal Free - 2022 by detunes: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
this is total misdirection and waste of people's precious time.
you said "HOW TO LINK" and you end up saying we should contact you.
why waste my data on unnecessary video.
Re: How To Upload O Level Result To Your Jamb Portal Free - 2022 by Flaverloaded(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2022
I explained everything in that video you are the only one complaining.. it obvious you skipped the video.
I explained and suggested the use of a cbt near u or contact me if u are in a unable to fine a cbt..

Isn't this helpful enough

(1) (Reply)

An Alternative Path For ASUU And Why They Should Keep Fighting The Good Fight / Port Harcourt Businessman, Cletus Odih Bags Bsc At UNIPORT / Latest Psychiatric Method To Identify A Well Dressed Lunatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.