Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) (35458 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by adioolayi(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
There is little or nothing Government can do to curb Natural disaster...

If the Governor decides to demolish all buildings around flood prone areas....we are still the ones that will cry injustice...

At this time...it's better to just take whatever anyone can...and leave flood prone areas..

Climate is not smiling
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by neonly: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Wetin dis people dey do with d ecological funds they collect from FG
Nigeria a county of miracles
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Abujalal: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2022
We really need urgent help
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by amp01(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
brightbright:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjXGVaGDpZE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8days that's a BIG LIE,I PASS THAT ROAD LAST WEEK SATURDAY,ITS WAS BAD BUT NOT THIS BAD.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Eeehhh
8 days for road
No be to trek go back where I dey come from
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Nemesis0147(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

The road is not that good o but motorists still use it. I passed it from Ilorin to Abuja two years ago.
what about those going to East from Abj,,any alternative?
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by GavelSlam: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Respect Kogi.

If this hadn't happened many of you wouldn't have recognised their role in Nigeria.

Ye shalt overcome.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by rickpat(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Shame? That's a word conspicuously absent from a Nigerian politician's lexicon. Seems you've not been studying them. I used to tell people that the problem of Nigeria is not corruption. The problem is the absolute lack of shame on the part of Nigerian rulers. They don't seem to understand what it means to be in a position of responsibility (the muppets actually see their offices as position of authority, rather than of responsibility).
really sad
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Davigor: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2022
So people still use the road transportation despite the kidnapping for ransom that is happening all round Nigeria?

Una get mind oo..
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Germi9: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Well i don’t know if you are properly informed but they say ignorance is a disease . Are you aware there is a ” Train” from Warri to Lokoja, and vise-versa?
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Bizibi(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Gov Bello that posted a video doing work out in his private gym.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Romanoff(f): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Nemesis0147:
what about those going to East from Abj,,any alternative?

I think Benue road?

Not too sure shaa.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by zoedew: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
brightbright:

Ever spoken to one deaf before? That’s what you are doing!
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by claudiofaceoff: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Some motorists have decided to follow Minna road. It's a longer but better option.

I think this is what the drivers needs to do but many won't. They would rather stay there and lament.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

I think Benue road?

Not too sure shaa.
oh okay
Thank you kiss
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by naikeboy(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
The most qualified youth to be president is still their governor ooo
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by tonyashburton: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Kogi state should be divided into two.Sell one part to Julius Berger and sell the other part to Dangote Industries.They will transform the state in one decade.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Queseda: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2022
kushma:
If you like still go and vote Apc
So APC caused the flood? I traveled this road in 2013 and it was flooded just like this, was APC also in power as at 2013?
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Glory00:
Like seriously
You registered this Monika today.Was your former Monika ban?
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Bukolaberry(f): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
this is serious, have been here since Tuesday night along niger till now no way forward, any advise on how I can change route, heading to ibadan, please help.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by jumper524(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
8days is a lie. Na 2 to 3days dem dey use. Too much exaggeration.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Spandau: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
brightbright:

This is the same road that Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg allegedly passed within few hrs when the flood was very fresh. How he did this while others have spent 8days on the same road beats our imagination. Not surprised though. When someone is living in Ibadan and claiming to be an auditor at Abuja, any lie can come out of his mouth.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by ufotunang: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
See what Buhari and APC has caused..and some nigerians still want to vote APC into power again...and later you still cry and complain..be wise
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by wolebest: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
brightbright:

We can't continue to blame those in government for freaks of nature.

NATURAL DISASTERS COME AND GO

There is nothing they can do neither can you do too.

You simply wait it out or look for alternative routes.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by hartson(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wahala no dey finish and e bi like Edo bicycle.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by hartson(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Which alternative route can I ply from PH to Minna,Niger State?
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by hartson(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
In other words ,which alternative route can I ply from PH to Minna,Niger State.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by Wwwq: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Really
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by TUTU147: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
I thank God Almighty for safe trip to and fro abuja yesterday and today, the situation is really really terrible.okada ridders and milking innocent travelers.Nigerians are the major problem to ourselves than the government.may God Almighty see the stranded travelers safe trip.
Re: Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) by TUTU147: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
jumper524:
8days is a lie. Na 2 to 3days dem dey use. Too much exaggeration.
some drivers have spent more than 4 days,it is possible but that 8 days I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Students In New Zealand. How Is It To Study And Survive There / Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) / Cows Take Over Owerri Airport Runway, Plane Aborts Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.