Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects (2201 Views)

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Zamfara Assembly. PDP 17, APC 7 / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
I chose Abuja - Lokoja Road for PDP being one of the major project embarked by PDP government spanning the administration of Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan Government while choose Second Niger bridge as a project for APC because of it's economic advantage to the people of SE/ SS and the entire country.

Please drop other Federal road project undertaken by APC and PDP during their tenure

5 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Second Niger Bridge. APC project

6 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
It is so disheartening that PDP government could not complete Lokoja Abuja road in 16 years of reign. More frightening is the shoddy work done at the Lokoja axis of the road where river Niger washes the road away and commuters spent 6 day on a journey of 3hours.

While the Abuja axis of the road have been completed and now looking good the other end of the road is in bad shape.

Does it mean PDP is just an elitist party who seek to satisfy the elites making them to complete Abuja airport axis of the road but messes the Lokoja axis where we have ordinary Nigerians.

Please be the judge

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Precious452(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Why don't you compare PDPs 16 years of economic stagnation and small poverty plus small insecurity with APCs 7 years of total economic collapse and untold hardship, unbearable poverty and worsened insecurity. Make una calm down, Peter Obi is coming.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Efuaye(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2022
APC took incompetence to a historical level!
If those guys are allowed to continue in power, Nigeria might end up a complete failed state!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Precious452:
Why don't you compare PDPs 16 years of economic stagnation and small poverty plus small insecurity with APCs 7 years of total economic collapse and untold hardship, unbearable poverty and worsened insecurity. Make una calm down, Peter Obi is coming.

Am sure you were living in Pluto when bomb were flying here and there in Nigeria. In Abuja alone we had Madalla bomb blast, Yanyan Bomb blast, Thisdays Office Bomb Blast, UN office Bomb blast that killed many Nigerians.

Next time think before you talk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by omowolewa: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Smiles
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by mrvitalis(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Am sure you were living in Pluto when bomb were flying here and there in Nigeria. In Abuja alone we had Madalla bomb blast, Yanyan Bomb blast, Thisdays Office Bomb Blast, UN office Bomb blast that killed many Nigerians.

APC is so incompetent they can't even make profit from oil .our oil ooh they haven't made a single payment to the federation account this year and that's who you want to compare to PDP ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

APC is so incompetent they can't even make profit from oil .our oil ooh they haven't made a single payment to the federation account this year and that's who you want to compare to PDP ?

Please tell me the profit made by your governors in the East. After all Nigeria is a federation where state enjoys high level of autonomy.

Let's see how states under PDP fared during covid 19 era and general economic meltdown across the world

7 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by mrvitalis(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Please tell me the profit made by your governors in the East. After all Nigeria is a federation where state enjoys high level of autonomy.

Let's see how states under PDP fared during covid 19 era and general economic meltdown across the world
Umiah received less than 10% of what Lagos receives yet has constructed 16 fly overs , new university , new airport , new mall , over 15 different 20km roads

Now tell me what your governor has achieved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by topoftheworld(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Let Us try 4 yrs of LP and see what will happen.

Vote Obi for better Nigeria.
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Umiah received less than 10% of what Lagos receives yet has constructed 16 fly overs , new university , new airport , new mall , over 15 different 20km roads

See your life, the last time I checked, Umahi is an APC governor. You see why I always have problem arguing with you guys.

The topic is clear enough in it's direction where contributors are expected to compare projects of APC and that of PDP.

Nobody is arguing region here my firiend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by hegelian: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

he is from osun state and his apc governor was just removed for his failure and pdp to take over all thanks to the good people of osun state for booting out failure urchins.....wait as you see him claim lagos state..the same lagos state that has over 25% of nigeria total debt profile....
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Softmirror: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

See your life, the last time I checked, Umahi is an APC governor. You see why I always have problem arguing with you guys.

The topic is clear enough in it's direction where contributors are expected to compare projects of APC and that of PDP.

grin

I LOVE THIS REPLY.
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Brimstone77: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2022

APC 8years is a complete disaster..

Allowing them to rule for 16 years will be an unimaginable catastrophe...

APC is something I can never wish my worst enemy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by OsunOriginal: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
PDP won't be able to drop anything here... We all know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Softmirror: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Brimstone77:

APC 8years is a complete disaster..

Allowing them to rule for 16 years will be an unimaginable catastrophe...

APC is something I can never wish my worst enemy!!

ABSOLUTELY A BIG LIE!

1 Like

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Umiah is a PDP product Infact if anything joining APC slowed him down

Name your state Lets compare him to abia governor we Igbos abuse ...I dare you name your state of origin let's compare him to ikpeazu
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by anonymous1759(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Umahi was PDP Governor for over 6 yes if I’m not mistaken he built most infrastructure as a PDP Governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Brimstone77: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Softmirror:

ABSOLUTELY A BIG LIE!

Big lie? How?
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2022
OsunOriginal:
PDP won't be able to drop anything here... We all know this.
PDP built Abuja Karuna rail without , built warri lokoja rail ,Abuja metro rail ,reconstructed all airport in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by OsunOriginal: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:
It is so disheartening that PDP government could not complete Lokoja Abuja road in 16 years of reign. More frightening is the shoddy work done at the Lokoja axis of the road where river Niger washes the road away and commuters spent 6 day on a journey of 3hours.

While the Abuja axis of the road have been completed and now looking good the other end of the road is in bad shape.

Does it mean PDP is just an elitist party who seek to satisfy the elites making them to complete Abuja airport axis of the road but messes the Lokoja axis where we have ordinary Nigerians.

Please be the judge

PDP didnt complete the Abuja axis of the road. It was Buhari who completed it down to the airport - It was actually an Abuja - Airport road project.
PDP abandoned the project even before they started it.
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by anonymous1759(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
hegelian:

he is from osun state and his apc governor was just removed for his failure and pdp to take over all thanks to the good people of osun state for booting out failure urchins.....wait as you see him claim lagos state..the same lagos state that has over 25% of nigeria total debt profile....

Osun people are good and sane but Abia still voting failure back to back under PDP are wise grin the joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
hegelian:

See vague comment, no taste, no flavour, no point.

Grow up son

4 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by DukeofUmueri247: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2022
anonymous1759:

Umahi was PDP Governor for over 6 yes if I’m not mistaken he built most infrastructure as a PDP Governor.
No mind the guy...Umahi built much of those projects while he was still in PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Umiah is a PDP product Infact if anything joining APC slowed him down

Name your state Lets compare him to abia governor we Igbos abuse ...I dare you name your state of origin let's compare him to ikpeazu

Haaaaaa you want compare Hennessey with Shepe. Go through my previous post. Am not only from Lagos but have represented Lagos for 12years. I once lived in Anambra during Obi's era so am on ground with lies you throw around on social media.

Tell me how many malls you have in the whole Alaigbo and we compare it with that of Oyo state alone.

Make I no digress let's tackle PDP 16 years road project vs APC 7 years project

4 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

PDP built Abuja Karuna rail without , built warri lokoja rail ,Abuja metro rail ,reconstructed all airport in Nigeria

Let's limit it to road construction and always back your argument with documented record for verification

4 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

You have to be a very stupid imbeccile to compare this failed APC govt to PDP that was somehow manageable.

Like someone said, relax. Obi is coming.
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2022
OsunOriginal:

PDP didnt complete the Abuja axis of the road. It was Buhari who completed it down to the airport - It was actually an Abuja - Airport road project.
PDP abandoned the project even before they started it.

That I know quite well but just want to boost their ego so that dull and brainless children would see that the pains of today is just the manifestation of yesterday mismanagement

4 Likes

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Ttalk: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Felixamos:

You have to be a very stupid imbeccile to compare this failed APC govt to PDP that was somehow manageable.

Like someone said, relax. Obi is coming.

I don't engage bastards

next

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by David160(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Umahi did 6 years as a PDP guy... He even won reelection as a, pdp guy.

The second he joined APC their demonic party possessed him.
Re: PDP 16 Years Of Reign Vs APC 7 Years Road Projects by Gongoozler: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2022
2nd Niger bridge was commissioned by Goodluck Jonathan a pfp president. So correct yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In Picture Is Different From Tinubu In Reality / Unbelievable! See What Pa Adebanjo Said To Obi In Front Of Yoruba People � / We May Consider An Alliance With PDP - NNPP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.