Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO (13498 Views)

NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians On 5 Contaminated Syrups And Suspensions / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by mmsen: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
ibrutex:
The way things is going Indian will soon overthrow China and Nigeria in producing fake product

It has already happened. They produce a lot of fake drugs and substandard electronics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Akfrenzy(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
AgentGoat:
Ipob i take God beg una no bring that drugs here abeg

Only ur name has said it all grin grin grin grin grin

Go to Kano now , they've been using that said drugs for highness grin grin

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Shadysen: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
fuvk india
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Stop importing craps from India
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Samproperties(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Ghg
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by bhartieye8: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Nice post.
Please visit our website.
https://rotf.lol/yckv7j69
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Haywhy3579: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2022
This is the kind of era obi wants to send us back to when he remove limitation from importation. Nigeria will just bcom a dumping ground.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Akfrenzy(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Haywhy3579:
This is the kind of era obi wants to send us back to when he remove limitation from importation. Nigeria will just bcom a dumping ground.

Which one have u produced ? grin grin grin

None

Yet u still dey kill urself untop OBI matter

Abeg this ur Stewpidity eeh , u inherit am ? Abi na learn u learn am ? grin grin

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Honchoslim16(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Styrofoam cup, fill it up full of codeine
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by adecz: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Me, I rely on Tutolin manufactured
in Ilorin Kwara State ...
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by drololaaof: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Foxas:
Socio - Super app for dating, Hookup & Friendships ❤️❤️
Visit https://www.soc.ng to get started
❤️❤️

Dating site ,when you are scammed don't tell us ooh.Asewo site.

1 Like

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by nesphil(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2022
NAFDAC should swing into action now.
They should find out if our so-called importers have already brother these suspected killer drugs into the Nigerian market.
So that they can do the needful, cos its sad to hear what's happening to innocent children in the Gambia.

jersey4:
India-made cough syrups may be tied to 66 deaths in Gambia: WHO

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/10/5/india-made-cough-syrups-may-be-tied-to-66-deaths-in-gambia-who
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Bannbaa9: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Dearlord(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2022
If only African were sensible creature, Nigeria would have been the final destination for such importation.

1 Like

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Romanoff(f): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Children do not need cough syrups but parents won't hear. Unless it's prescribed by a doctor who will bear the risks when the time comes, don't just buy and give your kids cough syrups over every cough, cold and catarrh.

Most of these cold, catarrh and cough are viral and will resolve on its own.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by ajayiopy: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2022
jersey4:

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2022/10/5/india-made-cough-syrups-may-be-tied-to-66-deaths-in-gambia-who

LET GO FOR AGBO
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Jman06(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigerian Pharmacists are the best when it comes to production of quality pharmaceutical products. Our indigenous pharmas are absolutely fantastic!
But we need our borders tightened to prevent the influx of the foreign products from India and China.

We also need a well controlled drug distribution network within Nigeria. That's what the new coordinated wholesale centers aim to achieve, and hence there's need for all and sundry to support the initiative.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by drololaaof: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2022
jersey4:

This is not the first time children syrup will produced with industrial alcohols that are injurious to children.
The culprit should be identified and prosecuted.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2022
DropsMic:
Black man can’t even manufacture his own cough syrup

We actually have our own:

Emzolyn
Greenling
Cofta
Etc...

1 Like

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Broveens42(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2022
I envy our grand parents, they escaped all these poisonous vaccines and drugs shipped to Africa...

Do you know why the elites in Nigeria always wanna give birth abroad..? Lol..you thought it was for citizenship trash?
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by baretalk: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Standard organization must ensure every products coming into Nigeria is assessed, made to pass through quality control, verified and tested, to ensure quality. This is why SON standard organization is in existence, with so much money being spent on it by government, they must work closely with NAFDAC, I know NAFDAC will have the equipments for testing consumables, so people don't get poisoned. Shop owners must be enlightened, they must be penalties for selling expired or fake products, shop owners too must ensure what they sell, does not harm Nigerians, this is their responsibility, they are obliged and liable on this.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by olaremint(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Make dem beg those importation people with their importation president, they should not import this one oo, we take God beg them
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Haywhy3579: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Which one have u produced ? grin grin grin

None

Yet u still dey kill urself untop OBI matter

Abeg this ur Stewpidity eeh , u inherit am ? Abi na learn u learn am ? grin grin
U and your generation must be mad for including parent in this discussion. What a foolish human being u and ur papa b. Is that not the truth if importation is not limited. Instead of idiot like u to advice ur masaire to go back on his importation policy but here u are defending with ur last breath. I can see that u are a frustrated dude and if u ever need help u can contact me so that I can dash u a little token. Hungry dog.

1 Like

Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm very certain that cough syrup must have found it's way to Nigeria.....any thing drugs those people will definitely bring it in.

Mother Africa is the dumping ground for all manner of products from India and China.

which people?
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2022
olaremint:
Make dem beg those importation people with their importation president, they should not import this one oo, we take God beg them

call names..don't be shy

freedom of speech
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2022
AgentGoat:
Ipob i take God beg una no bring that drugs here abeg

Na IGBOs get Emzor and Greenlife and Orange drugs..

Which way? IPOB drugs.....?
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by iamsolasoul(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
I have a habit of not taking cough syrup. I let my body heal on its own. Plus with the rise in use by youths don’t want to be
looked at by someone somehow trying to heal your body. I still Dey. 4 days max.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by AmazingELixir: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

which people?

Calm down paddyman stop asking questions capable of triggering vawulence....trust your instinct and you won't be wrong.
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Calm down paddyman stop asking questions capable of triggering vawulence....trust your instinct and you won't be wrong.

if I knew,I won't be asking brodaman... shower me with answers
Re: India-made Cough Syrups May Be Tied To 66 Deaths In Gambia: WHO by Firstcitizen: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin TRAMADOL AND CODEINE SYRUP

for highness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our KANO brothers can relate

Is Kano the HQ of Mkpuri Miri?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Natural Cough Remedies Forpersistent & Dry Coughs / U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.