Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 (28207 Views)

Manchester United Vs Omonia Nicosia :Europa League ( 1 - 0) On 13th Oct 2022 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Those of you complaining about team...

Ronaldo can't start league games in Man U

He won't start in Arsenal

U will be made fun of las las.. the world cup is next month... same wY u all laughed at him last season cos he was only on 4 goals by January...u know how the season ended on the score chat...
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by BlaqFaze: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U will be made fun of las las.. the world cup is next month... same wY u all laughed at him last season cos he was only on 4 goals by January...u know how the season ended on the score chat...
The only award Ronaldo is winning this season

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2022
BlaqFaze:
The only award Ronaldo is winning this season

The leprechaun dint even mk top 30 nomination for the balon dir... first time in history that the previous winner cudnt even mk top 30 nomination...if that's not the meaning of " finished " whatelse does it mean? Told u he never deserved that award last year...it belonged to Lewandowski...the short fraud stole his award, just like the leprechaun that he is
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Iretii0511:

Actually, Messi fans are the purveyors of hatred. The thing is, the hatred is even more amplified by the media as they feed on hating on Ronaldo. ESPN for example will find any small opportunity to show the world how bad Ronaldo is. I sometimes wonder where it's all coming from.

The Media has always been a problem in football as well as Politics.

They do these things to gain numbers and views as well as subscriptions... They don't care how much damage they inflict on individuals.

However, Ronaldo still has some measure of blame in all these... His antics on and off the pitch are just wrong. His pursuit of self glory at the expense of country and club is not a secret to avid football fans.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Beverlyjean:

He is right...

No serious coach will start Ronaldo except he lacks good attacking options on the bench!

Ronaldo and Messi have had a great run, but nature won't be cheated! They are depreciating fast!

If Portugal is not careful, they will suffer at the world cup!

I have no hate for Ronaldo or Messi, but facts are facts!... Ronaldo's time at the top is almost up!
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Peacecore: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2022
neurosci:

I just tire. When Ronaldo won a CL at Man U, he was surrounded by an excellent team and an excellent coach. Man U were literally one of the best teams in the world at the time and Sir Alex was one of the best coaches. This is proven by the fact that after he left, Man U still went on to the finals of the CL two years later to meet the same Barca. At Madrid, Ronaldo was surrounded by an excellent team too. Madrid was one of the best teams in the world. At Sporting, he wasn’t surrounded by an excellent team, so he never won anything there. So, clearly, Ronaldo needs a great team around to achieve anything. He couldn’t achieve anything at Juve, despite going there to supposedly “prove” he could do it everywhere and he still can’t achieve anything at Man U! So where does the narrative that Ronaldo can do it anywhere, all by himself, comes from? Every player needs a good team to succeed. They really overhyped that guy, and now the pressure is so much!
Exactly! They mad him took a wrong fight against Messi. The reason Messi can score in any team he founds himself is bcoz he is a playmaker. He can at least pull the surprise a little bit and score unlike Ronaldo that relies on good midfielders for passes and crosses. Walai Messi will beat his goal records before 37.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Sweetvie: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

For who? grin
man u nau but they fall my hand aswear
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
alabo1:

It's a pity you lack comprehension. You were the one that brought up what was Ronaldo doing at 20,21,22 when messi was being nominated and winning. I don't bandy insults with people of lower comprehension.
Where and how did you even inherit this dumbness that has made your comprehension ability very weak?

It’s very easy to spot the comment you quoted was just a response to someone who that used age as a factor. I even went further by attaching screenshots but your retarded brain still dey find am difficult to grasp simple logic.
To break down your statement further in case you don't understand the implementation clearly - Ronaldo had done nothing by 20,21,22 compared to Messi right? Fine. My question remains what had you achieved by THEN please.

I never denigrated Ronaldos accomplishments so I won't even stoop to answer your infantile question relating to that. You who consider his accomplishments at the age period inconsequential please enlighten us on yours within the same period.
Dumbo, the debate is between Ronaldo and Messi not Ronaldo and myself. However, when ret*rds have little or nothing to say, they switch to personal attacks. You shouldn’t have quoted me if you can’t raise a superior argument or atleast highlight Ronaldo’s achievements to buttress the point raised by the person whose comment I replied. You decided to go personal. You should have started by telling us what your father had achieved at 20, 21 & 22.
I hope you understand now. I log out and leave you to get dirty with yourself.
What can a brainless goat possibly teach.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Akmike1983: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Playing Ronaldo from the wing is the best, I wish the coaches can reason these
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Iretii0511(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

The Media has always been a problem in football as well as Politics.

They do these things to gain numbers and views as well as subscriptions... They don't care how much damage they inflict on individuals.

However, Ronaldo still has some measure of blame in all these... His antics on and off the pitch are just wrong. His pursuit of self glory at the expense of country and club is not a secret to avid football fans.

I beg to disagree with your take on Ronaldo’s personality. People misunderstand him a lot. Whatever he does is misrepresented and a view is given to it. Is Ronaldo competitive? Yes, he is. Just like most players of his status (Messi included). He is someone that's not comfortable with losing and doesn't hide his emotion when he's losing. This is what people call hunting for self-glory. He has big personality and it's what made him who he is today, Nani, Quaresma and Robinho weren't that far off Ronaldo in terms of capabilities at a point in time, what they however lack is the personality of Ronaldo.

When Messi won his six Ballon D’Or, he said he felt bad when Ronaldo equalled his record. Will you say he's hunting for self-glory? Remember when Messi retired from international football when Argentina we're doing badly? Why ain't nobody saying he's hunting for self-glory? Truth is, Ronaldo’s personality might be intimidating sometimes, but the media actually try to blow whatever thing he did wrong out of proportion.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by alabo1: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Where and how did you even inherit this dumbness that has made your comprehension ability very weak?

It’s very easy to spot the comment you quoted was just a response to someone who that used age as a factor. I even went further by attaching screenshots but your retarded brain still dey find am difficult to grasp simple logic.
Dumbo, the debate is between Ronaldo and Messi not Ronaldo and myself. However, when ret*rds have little or nothing to say, they switch to personal attacks. You shouldn’t have quoted me if you can’t raise a superior argument or atleast highlight Ronaldo’s achievements to buttress the point raised by the person whose comment I replied. You decided to go personal. You should have started by telling us what your father had achieved at 20, 21 & 22. What can a brainless goat possibly teach.

I am speechless. Where you not the one that asked the question of what Ronaldo was doing when Messi was between 20 & 22? THIS IS WHY SOME OF YOU CAN NOT PASS SIMPLE LOGICAL EXAMS. Who said the debate was between you and Ronaldo? My point which you did nit decipher was this - You comment made it seem as if Ronaldos's achievements compared to Messi's at that age period was inconsequential. Hence my question. The inference here if you understand that is that you had possibly achieved much more by that age to be in a position to Judge. I had not so I can make such a statement and never have in similiar analysis. Get it?

Also I am not interested in the earlier post. I am responding to yours. You cany draw me into personal insults please. I cant stoop to your level. ANSWER AGAIN - YOUR COMMENT MEANT THAT RONALDO HAD NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT WHEN HE WAS BETWEEN 20-22. SIR ACHIEVER FROM YOUR EXALTED POSITION PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU HAD ACHIEVED BETWEEN AGE 20-22. PERIOD. I DONT SEE WHY THAT IS SO HARD. OUT OF HERE AS YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY DIRTY WITH YOURSELF
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
alabo1:

I am speechless. Where you not the one that asked the question of what Ronaldo was doing when Messi was between 20 & 22? THIS IS WHY SOME OF YOU CAN NOT PASS SIMPLE LOGICAL EXAMS. Who said the debate was between you and Ronaldo? My point which you did nit decipher was this - You comment made it seem as if Ronaldos's achievements compared to Messi's at that age period was inconsequential. Hence my question. The inference here if you understand that is that you had possibly achieved much more by that age to be in a position to Judge. I had not so I can make such a statement and never have in similiar analysis. Get it?

Also I am not interested in the earlier post. I am responding to yours. You cany draw me into personal insults please. I cant stoop to your level. ANSWER AGAIN - YOUR COMMENT MEANT THAT RONALDO HAD NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT WHEN HE WAS BETWEEN 20-22. SIR ACHIEVER FROM YOUR EXALTED POSITION PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU HAD ACHIEVED BETWEEN AGE 20-22. PERIOD. I DONT SEE WHY THAT IS SO HARD. OUT OF HERE AS YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY DIRTY WITH YOURSELF
You don’t care about the earlier post but you do about mine?

Can you see the hypocrisy?

Messi’s achievements at 35 is considered inconsequential cos Ronaldo won golden boot at the same age. Same logic was applied to dispute the earlier claim about who did better when they were much younger, you turn am to personal attack.

Does that make sense?

Your intention was to ridicule me cos this discussion was never about me.

Like it or not, you were out of line.

2 Likes

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by oloyedewaris(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Penalties win u games , assists don't.... only deluded people like u think assist are valuable
Ode, how can there be when assist isn't successful
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Ode, how can there be when assist isn't successful

There van never be an assist without a goal... there are multiple goals without assist...
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by oloyedewaris(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

There van never be an assist without a goal... there are multiple goals without assist...
Seems you're a novice to football, I know goal is the most important

There are some cases where the assist is more stressful than goal esp. tapin goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 3rd January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.