Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem (7926 Views)

Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party / "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Sagamite(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2011
jaypee4r:

do we have any leader better than IBB ?

What makes you think IBB was the best?
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Myself2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
Which Okoties wrote that shameful and unfortunate poem,the randy singer or the randy pastor cry cry SMH
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by jamace(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Gadem it!! angry angry shocked shocked I can't believe Okotie of all people will write this beauty of a poem for a looter and killer like IBB. angry No. Okotie check thy self before I focus my searchlight on you! What the hell? A big bullshit! angry angry
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
jamace:

Gadem it!! angry angry shocked shocked I can't believe Okotie of all people will write this beauty of a poem for a looter and killer like IBB. angry No. Okotie check thy self before I focus my searchlight on you! What the hell? A big bullshit! angry angry

Pastor Chris Okotie is a hungry mooron!
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Revsola: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2011
@sagamite
How old are u? Why the abuse and the uncouth expressions ? I am sure u dont think before u write.
Okotie is expressing a personal opinion, and he has the right to do that!

You better mind your problems and secret pain, or you think no one knows your identity? Why are u daily inviting more troubles just because u dont know how to keep quiet? Be careful or,
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Sagamite(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2011
Revsola:

@sagamite
How old are u? Why the abuse and the uncouth expressions ? I am sure u dont think before u write.
Okotie is expressing a personal opinion, and he has the right to do that!

You better mind your problems and secret pain, or you think no one knows your identity? Why are u daily inviting more troubles just because u dont know how to keep quiet? Be careful or,

You are a cretin!

And so what if he is expressing his personal opinion? I can't express mine? Foool!

He is praising the person that ensured you are a foool by looting the funds for our education and you are jumping to defend him.

Well you will not know better because you are a foool!

Be careful of who? Dem curse you?
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Revsola: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
@sagamite,complements.I am sure by now your insanity would have faded.Its just that I will not allow ur stomach ulcer to go. Ode,
You think u can just abuse everyone in this forum and escape without punishment? In the month of Febuary by the 15th day, you will learn the greatest lesson of your life, because you are judged and condemned.

oh no you wont die,but you will beg death to come to your rescue, except you repent
YOUR OFFENCE:insulting servants of God
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Revsola:

@sagamite,complements.I am sure by now your insanity would have faded.Its just that I will not allow your stomach ulcer to go. Ode,
You think u can just abuse everyone in this forum and escape without punishment? In the month of Febuary by the 15th day, you will learn the greatest lesson of your life, because you are judged and condemned.

oh no you wont die,but you will beg death to come to your rescue, except you repent
YOUR OFFENCE:insulting servants of God

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

Come back here and come and tell us what happened between and Okada and your daft arse by February 15.

Bloody fooool!

Fck your servants of God and shove them down your arse, you bloody mooron!

Bloody product of a failed education system.
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2012
Religion and Politics are like p.rostitues working the same street grin they have always been playful bed-mates. how best to ensure control over the masses when they are tied to the apron-strings of their pastors and imams. I have no respect for MOG who fail to realize that in the past their role was to install and remove leaders of nations who have failed to deliver. now these religious i.diots bow to their fellow political i.diots as long as their clueless congregation keep dipping into their pockets to fund the Private Jets and Commercial Estates they own. grin grin punishment enough for the cretinous congregation I'd say
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by DeGenius3(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2012
Honeycity: Okotie must have been high on wee to have recited such poem undecided cry sad

you think so?
Re: Happy 70th Birthday To IBB! - Okotie Wrote Him A Poem by Kenekingz: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Punch Releases A New Cartoon Image Which Relates To The Arrest Of Mazi Nnamd / Gunmen Destroy Buildings, Telecom-masts In Borno / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.