Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 (33636 Views)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (0 - 0 ) On 16th October 2022 / Leeds United Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 16th October 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (2 - 0) On 16th October 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Athemisia: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Munzy14:
Haland no chop the heart and liver today grin grin
E no quick don before he comot for house... grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Athemisia: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
ComradeShegs:

Lol. I'm a Liverpool fan and just being honest. Sentiment aside, Liverpool are currently in shambles and are no match against Mancity ATM.
You not a Liverpool fan then.... Go back and support your United d usual. We know una.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Softmirror: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Addme:

Baba take am easy ooo. If city loses, they will still collect their salaries ooo.
Dey no send anybody oo.

Win or Lose,. It's fans' headache.

D GUY DON PLACE BET WITH HIM INHERITANCE.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by ugwuadudave(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

Are you from Owerri, IMO state?
Yes, i am.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by amerengues(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Martinez39s:
I said it. Pep should have maintained his former players and just admonished them to be clinical in front of goal. Being clinical was the final piece, not Haaland. Haaland will only work if he gets the ball; mark out Haaland and City has nothing. undecided

You will not die young! May you live to fulfil your dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Selfishness, and he won highest assist last season... Oga u nor Sabi watch match undecided

That Nigga is selfish... End of!

Tossing assists when he deems fit doesn't erase that fact!

Leave your sentiments outside! Nunez is even beginning to copy that behavior too. SMH!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by wiseone28: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Disembark:

Buh you da do hook up

Come ma F**k you.give 30k
Broke sis

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Haymus007(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Una no serious grin grin
Athemisia:
E no quick don before he comot for house... grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Rodwave: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
JasonScoolari:
How E be now? Go lick your wound bro....

By the way, it's Playmaker14 not Playmaker1

No mind am

YNWA!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by vickydevoka(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Tossing assists when he seems fit doesn't erase that fact!

Leave your sentiments outside! Nunez is even beginning to copy that behavior too. SMH!
Thats one of the qualities of a good striker
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Honchoslim16(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
CITYZENS lost today.....it's all part of the game!
We still have lots of points to run up at the end of the season!

We're CITYZENS!

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Dioceseofoyo: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
ikechemez:
102k gone. X2
grin grin grin Cold tears wink
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by oloriooko(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
KDB was marshalled out of the game and City becomes vegetable
The key to the thickness of City is KDB, mark him out and City falls apart
Liverpool did what many teams find difficult doing to Pep and they won

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by mrbillz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bloooody:
If liverpool win this match
Let me die in my sleep this night
I hope and pray you die tonight in your sleep
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by ComradeShegs(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Athemisia:

You not a Liverpool fan then.... Go back and support your United d usual. We know una.

Started supporting Liverpool 2005 bro. We were only lucky today. We should have buried the game if not for the average player called Nunez.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by sircatherine45(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Yes, i am.
Wow. I know of someone bearing your name, and is closely related to me.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by KelvinC1(m): 1:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Salah is selfish
Salah is greedy
He always want the goal to come from him..

Nunez is also selfish
Nunez is also greedy
I watched the game with tension..
The 3 points is for LIVERPOOL
not for single player who scored it
Why not past the ball to the next available red Jersey to do the scoring.. why?
Football is team work..

This match could have ended 4 0 if not for selfish elements..
I miss SADIO MANE..
I need new Friends please

+2348057273249

Once again congratcelebrations CONGRATULATIONS ❤️ to Liverpool FC
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by alobright17(m): 4:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

Bro abeg drive safely.

I asked the question because some guys here focuses mainly that football is luck rating it 70%. They're trying to say luck leads more than hard work, skill, tactics etc as u mentioned

I see nothing like luck in football.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Blackbishop(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Gbest90:

The Rise Has Just Begun.

20 game unbeaten run loading.

YNWA

Don't celebrate just yet, now we know our issues, defense wise, gomez was a catalyst for VVD, Milner was better at RB than TTA and mid field was still not better. But front was well off except Firmino dey switch off when needed. Nunez will continue to get better with more playing times
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by crazygod(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Blackbishop:

Don't celebrate just yet, now we know our issues, defense wise, gomez was a catalyst for VVD, Milner was better at RB than TTA and mid field was still not better. But front was well off except Firmino dey switch off when needed. Nunez will continue to get better with more playing times
This worked because we didn't play any stupid highline today. Try that Highline against a counter attacking team with Milner at the back, then you will know how exposed we are. That highline must go and 4-4-2 must stay until we have a midfielder that can press and soak up pressure. Like a Bellingham.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Bukola94: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Tossing assists when he deems fit doesn't erase that fact!

HE WAS SO SELFISH THAT YESTERDAY, ELSE IF E RELEASE THE BALL, THEY MAY HAVE WON BY 2GOALS OR SCORE EARLY. I NOTICE THE SAME THING FROM NUNEZ. LIVERPOOL DIDNT PLAY HAS A TEAM LIKE CITY. BUT THEY WERE JUST LUCKY, NOT THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN CITY OR OUTPLAY THEM. LIVERPOOL WERE BETTER WHEN MANE WAS AROUND & I THINK E WAS AN ASSET & NOT THE PROBLEM TO THIS LIVERPOOL SIDE. I HOPE THEY WILL MEET BAYERN IN THE CL, I WANT TO OBSERVE SOMETHING. MANE IS HAS GOOD AS SALAH,IF NOT BETTER, U CANT TAKE AWAY THAT FROM HIM.AND LIVERPOOL & THEIR FANS WERE UNGRATEFUL.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by levi2(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Bloooody:

Did you wake up this morning?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by mattmogan88: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Bloooody:

Hellooo Bloooody, hope you are alive? cry
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by jerrykokolet(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
And Liverpool won
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by jerrykokolet(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Liverpool won
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Guidedee(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2022
YNWA.
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Ladies and Gents.
That's it babyyyyyy.
3 solid points.
I said City Must collect. Lamasta doubted me.
That's the victory.
Congratulations to Liverpool and congratulations to Arsenal.

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee

YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Maziaugment(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello, hope you’re still alive?

Bloooody:
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Athemisia: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
ComradeShegs:

Started supporting Liverpool 2005 bro. We were only lucky today. We should have buried the game if not for the average player called Nunez.
It's an high intensity second half... And Nunez put up a good work to keep city defenders running backwards.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Athemisia: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bukola94:
HE WAS SO SELFISH THAT YESTERDAY, ELSE IF E RELEASE THE BALL, THEY MAY HAVE WON BY 2GOALS OR SCORE EARLY. I NOTICE THE SAME THING FROM NUNEZ. LIVERPOOL DIDNT PLAY HAS A TEAM LIKE CITY. BUT THEY WERE JUST LUCKY, NOT THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN CITY OR OUTPLAY THEM. LIVERPOOL WERE BETTER WHEN MANE WAS AROUND & I THINK E WAS AN ASSET & NOT THE PROBLEM TO THIS LIVERPOOL SIDE. I HOPE THEY WILL MEET BAYERN IN THE CL, I WANT TO OBSERVE SOMETHING. MANE IS HAS GOOD AS SALAH,IF NOT BETTER, U CANT TAKE AWAY THAT FROM HIM.AND LIVERPOOL & THEIR FANS WERE UNGRATEFUL.
Enough of all this Mané nonsense please...
Mané was there last season and we drew twice with City.
Mané scored only 16 EPL goals a little above Jota 15.
Sallah is selfish!? Why his he a forward?
If Ronaldo was providing assist would he have gotten 700club goals?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Athemisia: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
crazygod:

This worked because we didn't play any stupid highline today. Try that Highline against a counter attacking team with Milner at the back, then you will know how exposed we are. That highline must go and 4-4-2 must stay until we have a midfielder that can press and soak up pressure. Like a Bellingham.
Don't expect Bellingham to come perform a magic. The expectations on his head are becoming too much.
He is not a one-fix-all. LFC needs at least three midfielders.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by ugwuadudave(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bukola94:

Abeg how were the fans ungrateful??
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by Bukola94: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Abeg how were the fans ungrateful??
SOME FANS WERE COMMENTING SHIT! ABOUT HIM, BELIEVE U ME,IT WAS INFORM OF RACIST.SAYING HOW THEY PREFER SALAH PAST HIM,THAT SALAH HAS BEEN THE WAY CARRYING THE CLUB FOR YEARS,SCORING CRUCIAL GOALS & WINS. FORGETTING MANE CONTRIBUTION & SUPPORT TO THE LIVERPOOL SIDE. HE WAS DISRESPECTED&NOT WELL CELEBRATED.NOT APPRECIATED WELL ENOUGH. SO MY GUY, HE IS NOT THE FIRST PLAYER THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN TO& NOT THE FIRST BLACK PLAYER THAT WILL BE TREATED THAT WAY. ENGLISH PLAYERS ARE OVERHYPE & U KNOW HOW THE WHITES PROTECT THEIR INTEREST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Footballers And Their Lives Off The Field (pics). / Fulham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 6th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 3) On 1st April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.