Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

888sport A Reliable Bookmarker And My Experience With Them How I Won $40 with $2 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 888sport A Reliable Bookmarker And My Experience With Them How I Won $40 with $2 (164 Views)

How I Made Millions From Bet Bookmarker At Half Season Already / Bookmarker Game Of Trust (price:free ) 50+ Odd Today / Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

888sport A Reliable Bookmarker And My Experience With Them How I Won $40 with $2 by LB12: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Are you into sport betting, if yes then you must have had about 888Sport! But for those who don't really know about them, today I will be writing a very short review of how far I know about them.

888Sport was established in 2008, the company dates back to their founding in 1997. 888Sport’s headquarters are based in Gibraltar, where they also hold a valid gambling license from a well-respected authority. However, the company has also gained a license from the UK Gambling Commission, with our review showing that customers from over 200 countries have the ability to take advantage of their wide range of services and features.

As well as this, 888Sport is available in five languages at present, including English, German, French, Spanish and Swedish. The company have also been able to establish some high-profile sponsorship deals in a bid to increase their exposure to the mass market, with agreements with football clubs including Nottingham Forest and Brentford, along with the European Masters in Snooker, only likely to help both now and in the future.

My Experience With The Bookmarker

Are you interested in getting and making your winnings in Dollars? Then 888Sport is the best option for you.
I registered an Account with them and verified the account, after that, I deposited a minimum of $10 and stake a game with it. I was lucky to win and was very astonished as the gave me a welcome bonus of $30. Guys 888sport is a very good place to bet and get your winnings within 24hrs.

Requirements To Sign Up An Account With 888Sport And Get Verified

Before thinking of signing up with 888sport make sure you have at most two of these 3 documents I will list down:

✓ A Coloured ID Card
✓ International Passport
✓ Drivers License. Your Birth Certificate can also work. All this is for them to get your account verified.

In my own case, I used my Cloured ID Card/International Passport.

Now I make and earn my winnings with USD. How is this possible someone may be asking! Well I have a UBA Prepaid Dollar Card, and with that you can fund and receive your winnings the same way.

Anybody can get a UBA Prepaid Dollar Card, just head to there office an ask for it.

If you register an Account with 888Sport and make a deposit of $10 dollars withing 7 days you would be giving $30 dollars in free bet to play at most 2odds and withdraw.

Are you interested in 888Sport then you can give it a try and see for yourself!

Create An Account with 888sport here: https://ic.aff-handler.com/C/45368?sr=1864023

(1) (Reply)

Match Reactions: Chelsea 3 Wolves 0 | Havertz 45'| Pulisic 54'| Broja 89' / Play And Remember Tomorrow / Mctominay Scores A Late Winner To Secure A Win For The Red Devils In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.