Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education (363 Views)

Should I Acquire My First Degree From National Open University? / Alison Coursera Or Udemy Which Is Better / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education by funbiano: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Have you being longing to go to school and couldn't afford school fees or also thinking about ASUU strike . Instead of sitting down and waisting your time .Here is an opportunity for you to acquire a free certificate on line through Alison International Education . Just click on the below website and check all the available courses that they have then start studying.I wish all the best in all your endeavors. https://alison.com?utm_source=alison_user&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=26699820
Re: Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education by funbiano: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
funbiano:
Have you being longing to go to school and couldn't afford school fees or also thinking about ASUU strike . Instead of sitting down and waisting your time .Here is an opportunity for you to acquire a free certificate on line through Alison International Education . Just click on the below website and check all the available courses that they have then start studying.I wish all the best in all your endeavors. https://alison.com?utm_source=alison_user&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=26699820

picture of the course they have online for free is below.
What are you still waiting for?
Earn a certificate for free.

Re: Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education by funbiano: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Keep acquiring knowledge for free.Check all the free courses that they have.You can as well get job through Alison.
funbiano:

Re: Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education by queenprecy(f): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2022
funbiano:

I just finished an online course on Alison but was asked to pay for the certificate before it will be issue to me. Please How do I get the free certificate?

(1) (Reply)

Handle Your Blocked Drains Whetstone In With The Guidance Of Experts / HELP: What Should I Do After Doing This On My Jamb Caps? / National Open University Currently Giving Admission For All Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.