Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Am Selling My New Waec Scratch Card For N2,500. Come And Buy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Selling My New Waec Scratch Card For N2,500. Come And Buy. (281 Views)

FG Approves Resumption And New WAEC Date For Final Year Secondary School Student / New WAEC NECO 2020 Timetable and Exam Dates / New Waec Camera Micorsoft HD-3000 For 2020 Waec For Sale In Akwa Ibom Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Selling My New Waec Scratch Card For N2,500. Come And Buy. by Gipre(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello guys, I have a Waec Scratch card I bought for some school registeration in August. The PIN was needed for Result checking.

My trusted Vendor living far away bought it, scratched it, snapped it and sent it to me.

I bought it for 3,500 Naira in August.

Now I went for the registration but they said they want the WAEC Scratch card itself. Not just PIN.

Right now, the PIN is just here with me. I want to sell it.

I'm selling for 2,500 Naira. I'm willing to forgo 1000 Naira.

The Scratch card PIN has NEVER been used I can assure you.

Please come and buy.

(1) (Reply)

I Design Powerpoint Slides For Your Seminars And Sales Pitch / Apply To University Of Alabama For Free And Get Funding - Deadline Is Today / Authentication Of Document At The Federal Ministry Of Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.