Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? (319 Views)

Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by Aderewah: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Studies show that south east have miracle centers more than any other region in Nigeria, this is why they too Waec and neco but they don’t have the highest amount of graduated in Nigeria. In Nysc camps, yorubas are often more than any other tribe irrespective of the camp state. The miracle centers in ibo land must be investigated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by budaatum: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Where there is a lack of education the people would seek miracles.

The educated would find much better ways, like using the sweat of their brows, to achieve their goals.

P.s. I do not know if the op's observation is true and nor has any evidence been provided.
Re: Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aderewah:
Studies show that south east have miracle centers more than any other region in Nigeria, this is why they too Waec and neco but they don’t have the highest amount of graduated in Nigeria. In Nysc camps, yorubas are often more than any other tribe irrespective of the camp state. The miracle centers in ibo land must be investigated.

A failure will always search for excuse to justify his failure...

Go ans ask your parents about academic performance of Igbos before the civil war, after doing your investigation then come bck and pull down this thread...

Now Igbos are back to their position in education after suffering for years, instead of you to emulate and work hard like them you are here opening a thread of hatred..

If it's a miracle center you mean the management of Waec , Neco and Jamb headed by non Igbos couldn't investigate while Igbos have been leading for a period of 15 uninterrupted years and still leading .. ?

You are more exposed and wiser than them hence their inability to curb "Exam malpractice" in SE ?.. Can you listen to yourself ?

I am not being trabilalistic, but I want you to investigate and find out the best graduating students both Public and private schools in all levels in your own region and know the state of origin of those students despite being frustrated by indigenous lectures at university level not to outshine the indigenous students..

Every tribe has their strengths and weaknesses...

When it comes to education leave it for Igbos...

That many went into trading after civil war in order to meet up and breach some gaps doesn't mean we don't knw our position in education..

I had to comment because I wont be surprised if this trash makes fp undecided
Re: Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by bestdefender: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Go ans ask your parents about academic performance of Igbos before the civil war, after doing your investigation then come bck and pull down this thread...

Now Igbos are back to their position in education after suffering for years, instead of you to emulate and work hard like them you are here opening a thread of hatred..

If it's a miracle center you mean the management of Waec , Neco and Jamb headed by non Igbos couldn't investigate while Igbos have been leading for a period of 15 uninterrupted years and still leading .. ?

You are more exposed and wiser than them hence their inability to curb "Exam malpractice" in SE ?.. Can you listen to yourself ?

I am not being trabilalistic, but I want you to investigate and find out the best graduating students both Public and private schools in all levels in your own region and know the state of origin of those students despite being frustrated by indigenous lectures at university level not to outshine the indigenous students..

That many went into trading after civil war in order to meet up and breach some gaps doesn't mean we don't knw our position in education..

Good answer

1 Like

Re: Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by Conrod: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aderewah:
Honestly,you remind me of one big fool i met in ibadan years ago.

1 Like

Re: Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by Kagd10: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yet they fail Jamb in numbers. Miracle waec exam center people

1 Like

Re: Does South East Have The Highest Miracle Centers? by Jflex07(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
This tinubu urchins who masturbates on south east issues..Go get a life!

(1) (Reply)

NMA On Unpaid Salaries Of Abia Doctors / 2023: Why APC Is Shying Away From Buhari's Records - Aniagwu / Why Nigeria's Economy Will Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.