Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question (186 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Obidients Come In Here. / Obidients Come Into 2 Colors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question by kimjongJezebel: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obidients rally everywhere in Support of their Principal and Candidate of the LP Mr Peter Obi. Rally from Lagos to Asaba, Warri, Benin, Kafanchan, Makurdi, Uyo, Calabar, etc, but it has been discovered 80% of Obidients don't have PVC.

How would your candidate win without PVCs since majority of you people don't have it? grin grin grin

*Look well, na mock I dey mock dem Agbado o
Re: Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question by mrvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
kimjongJezebel:
Obidients rally everywhere in Support of their Principal and Candidate of the LP Mr Peter Obi. Rally from Lagos to Asaba, Warri, Benin, Kafanchan, Makurdi, Uyo, Calabar, etc, but it has been discovered 80% of Obidients don't have PVC.

How would your candidate win without PVCs since majority of you people don't have it? grin grin grin
Na you do the observation to determine 80% don't have PVC ?

By the way allow us waste our votes na
Re: Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question by Naijanascam: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Where is your principal?.....

Re: Obidients, Come In And Honestly Answer This Question by MikeBetty(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
How did you know?

(1) (Reply)

Red Flag To Nigerians- Popular Monikers Supporting Buhari Are Now With Tinubu / Crude Oil Theft: The Highest Level Of Corruption / CBN Gave 8billion Naira Agric Loan To Umahi, No Farmer Benefited -odoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.